All The Butlers' Chan Ho Park hits Lee Seung-yeop "In the end, it's not a homer"

Seoul:) = Chan Ho Park and Lee Seung-yeop played a legend match.Chan Ho Park appeared in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted at 6:30 pm on the 27th.On the day, the members found a training course for Chan Ho Park, who said, Its the neighborhood I lived in when I was a child. All the stairs in this neighborhood went as rabbits.I have never walked up when I went up, and I was on a duck step because I was so bad at time, he added.The members climbed uphill on a duck step, so Chan Ho Park admired Youre young and youre good?Chan Ho Park and its members then found Chan Ho Parks birthplace; Chan Ho Park presented his batting practice, recalling old memories at training venues.I slept at a training site to train, I woke up at dawn and went down one more time, he recalled.However, Yook Sungjae said, Do not you think that tomorrow is one more word these days?Yang Se-hyeong also helped, Im bleeding from my ears now.The next day, Chan Ho Park and the members headed to Chan Ho Park Baseball Field, and a special guest National Tater Lee Seung-yeop appeared.The members did not recognize Lee Seung-yeop, who was wearing a mask and was on the plate. Even though he showed off his bat, he did not know whether he was Lee Seung-yeop.Chan Ho Park gave a hint, saying, I think its a baseball player. When Lee took off his mask, the members were surprised at that time.Lee Seung-gi apologized immediately, saying: Im sorry, adding: I thought, Youre the strongest baseball player in society.Lee Seung-yeop said, It has been a long time since I was on the air. It was a situation that I could not really refuse.When Chan Ho Park sent his autograph, Lee Seung-yeop said, Ill talk to you, brother. He said, If the talk is 100, Chan-ho tells 95 and I am 5.Lee Seung-yeop said, I was so helped by Chan-ho that I could not refuse because I was a junior.After retirement, I take care of my future more than my family, he said. I was also helped by Chan Ho-hyung in the United States.The members were divided into two groups: the Chanho team (Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong) and the Seung-yeop team (Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae).As the first batter, Yook Sungjae struck out on a pitch by Chan Ho Park; then Yang Se-hyeong climbed onto the mound to face Lee Sang-yoon.The two men had a full-count battle, but Yang Se-hyeong handled it as a flyout.Lee Seung-gi was on the mound to face Lee Seung-yeop, who hit a right-handed ball, and Yang Se-hyeong caught it nicely.Lee said, It was an enemy, but it was a great play.Finally, Chan Ho Park and Lee Seung-gi played against each other.One ball was Lee Seung-yeops swing. He said, Im throwing it again in a changeup. Two fastballs were balls.Finally, Lee Seung-yeop hit the fourth ball and made a hit-hitting hitter.Chan Ho Park concluded with humor, saying, I would have gotten this if it was our Yang Se-hyeong.

Seoul:) = Chan Ho Park and Lee Seung-yeop played a legend match.

Chan Ho Park appeared in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted at 6:30 pm on the 27th.

On the day, the members found a training course for Chan Ho Park, who said, "It's the neighborhood I lived in when I was a child." "All the stairs in this neighborhood went as rabbits."

"I have never walked up when I went up, and I was on a duck step because I was so bad at time," he added.

The members climbed uphill on a duck step, so Chan Ho Park admired "You're young and you're good?"

Chan Ho Park and its members then found Chan Ho Park's birthplace; Chan Ho Park presented his batting practice, recalling old memories at training venues.

"I slept at a training site to train, I woke up at dawn and went down one more time," he recalled.

However, Yook Sungjae said, "Do not you think that 'tomorrow is one more word' these days?" Yang Se-hyeong also helped, "I'm bleeding from my ears now."

The next day, Chan Ho Park and the members headed to Chan Ho Park Baseball Field', and a special guest 'National Tater' Lee Seung-yeop appeared.

The members did not recognize Lee Seung-yeop, who was wearing a mask and was on the plate. Even though he showed off his bat, he did not know whether he was Lee Seung-yeop.

Chan Ho Park gave a hint, saying, "I think it's a baseball player." When Lee took off his mask, the members were surprised at that time.

Lee Seung-gi apologized immediately, saying: "I'm sorry," adding: "I thought, 'You're the strongest baseball player in society.'

Lee Seung-yeop said, "It has been a long time since I was on the air." "It was a situation that I could not really refuse."

When Chan Ho Park sent his autograph, Lee Seung-yeop said, "I'll talk to you, brother." He said, "If the talk is 100, Chan-ho tells 95 and I am 5."

Lee Seung-yeop said, "I was so helped by Chan-ho that I could not refuse because I was a junior."

"After retirement, I take care of my future more than my family," he said. "I was also helped by Chan Ho-hyung in the United States."

The members were divided into two groups: the Chanho team (Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong) and the Seung-yeop team (Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae).

As the first batter, Yook Sungjae struck out on a pitch by Chan Ho Park; then Yang Se-hyeong climbed onto the mound to face Lee Sang-yoon. The two men had a full-count battle, but Yang Se-hyeong handled it as a flyout.

Lee Seung-gi was on the mound to face Lee Seung-yeop, who hit a right-handed ball, and Yang Se-hyeong caught it nicely. Lee said, "It was an enemy, but it was a great play."

Finally, Chan Ho Park and Lee Seung-gi played against each other.

One ball was Lee Seung-yeop's swing. He said, "I'm throwing it again in a changeup." Two fastballs were balls. Finally, Lee Seung-yeop hit the fourth ball and made a hit-hitting hitter.

Chan Ho Park concluded with humor, saying, "I would have gotten this if it was our Yang Se-hyeong."