"The Blue Dragon Film Award" Han Ji-min "In the Mood for Love"

Actor Han Ji-min said he was thrilled to see the movie Miss Back aired as a Chuseok special film.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Handprinting Event was held at CGV Yeouido, Yeouido-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.Actor Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang-gi, Nam Ju-hyuk and Kim Dae-mi, who were winners of the Blue Dragon Film Awards last year, attended.Four Actors handprinted at the event and had time to look back on the glory of the past year.Han Ji-min won the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Actress last year for Lee Ji-wons Miss Back.It was a dream journey to win the nomination for Miss Back, said Han Ji-min, and it is meaningful to be able to be together in a place where you can recall that glorious moment.Im honored to record my hand so that I can recall and remember over time, he said.I remember the trembling feeling, Han Ji-min said, recalling his last years award, and it remains dreamlike. I was so nervous that I didnt know what Id said.I came down and saw Hye-soos waiting room after the awards ceremony, so I went to say hello, but you were almost bummed, he said.Not only Hye-soo, but also myself, like a good thing happened, everyone liked me. I was so happy that everyone around me was happy, he said.The most brilliant and beautiful moment in life is called In the Mood for Love.I have told you a lot about In the Mood for Love these days.I think it will be remembered as the most brilliant and beautiful moment when I think about the past time in my life. Last Chuseok, Miss Back was broadcast as a special Chuseok movie. Han Ji-min said, I think I thought the special movie on the holiday was a big movie.I didnt sleep until late, she said.The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on November 21st at Paradise City in Yeongjong-do, Incheon and will be broadcast live on SBS.

Actor Han Ji-min said he was thrilled to see the movie Miss Back aired as a Chuseok special film.

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Handprinting Event was held at CGV Yeouido, Yeouido-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th. Actor Han Ji-min, Kim Hyang-gi, Nam Ju-hyuk and Kim Dae-mi, who were winners of the Blue Dragon Film Awards last year, attended.

Four Actors handprinted at the Event and had time to look back on the glory of the past year.

Han Ji-min won the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Actress last year for Lee Ji-won's Miss Back. “It was a dream journey to win the nomination for Miss Back,” said Han Ji-min, “and it is meaningful to be able to be together in a place where you can recall that glorious moment. “I’m honored to record my hand so that I can recall and remember over time,” he said.

“I remember the trembling feeling,” Han Ji-min said, recalling his last year’s award, “and it remains dreamlike. I was so nervous that I didn’t know what I’d said. “I came down and saw Hye-soo’s waiting room after the awards ceremony, so I went to say hello, but you were almost bummed,” he said. “Not only Hye-soo, but also myself, like a good thing happened, everyone liked me. I was so happy that everyone around me was happy,” he said. "The most brilliant and beautiful moment in life is called In the Mood for Love. I have told you a lot about In the Mood for Love these days. I think it will be remembered as the most brilliant and beautiful moment when I think about the past time in my life. "

Last Chuseok, Miss Back was broadcast as a special Chuseok movie. Han Ji-min said, "I think I thought the special movie on the holiday was a big movie. “I didn’t sleep until late,” she said.

The 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on November 21st at Paradise City in Yeongjong-do, Incheon and will be broadcast live on SBS.