Baekhyun "Selection Criteria for Super M Members? Lee Soo-man Pick"

Super M is a coalition team of seven members including SHINee Lee Tae-min, EXO Baekhyun and Kai, NCT 127 Taeyong and Mark, and Chinese group WayV Lucas and Ten.The question of the selection criteria of the Super M members was naturally asked, and Baekhyun said, Lee Soo-manpic.Lee Tae-min said, I think I am the only one left in my team (SHINee). But It seems to be a great opportunity. I think I can make good memories.I was originally close to Kai, and I know him long with Baekhyun Lee, and I am good to be with other friends. Kai said, It seems that I was worried about whether I could create a good combination of super synergy when Lee Soo-man selected someone from each team.In the case of EXO members reactions, they support a lot and work hard together with EXO activities. I will work harder. Photo SM Entertainment

Super M is a coalition team of seven members including SHINee Lee Tae-min, EXO Baekhyun and Kai, NCT 127 Taeyong and Mark, and Chinese group WayV Lucas and Ten.

The question of the selection criteria of the Super M members was naturally asked, and Baekhyun said, “Lee Soo-manpic.”

Lee Tae-min said, "I think I am the only one left in my team (SHINee)." But "It seems to be a great opportunity. I think I can make good memories. I was originally close to Kai, and I know him long with Baekhyun Lee, and I am good to be with other friends. "

Kai said, "It seems that I was worried about whether I could create a good combination of super synergy when Lee Soo-man selected someone from each team. In the case of EXO members' reactions, they support a lot and work hard together with EXO activities. I will work harder. "

Photo SM Entertainment