Bae Suzy, Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok 'flirting' at birthday party...Impression"

Actor Bae Suzy happy for surprise birthday partyOn the 11th, Bae Suzy posted a video on his instagram saying, It was a surprise birthday party, I was impressed.But I definitely said Vagabond, so I went to see Harrys clothes. Why did I just... Gohari... # Unjust # Clothes # I was trying to get out of the carrier. # Comment.In the released video, Vagabond Actors, including Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok, are giving a surprise birthday party to mark Bae Suzys birthday.Lee Seung-gi holds a cake as the head, and Jang Hyuk-jin opens the door to Bae Suzy, while other Actors applaud and celebrate Bae Suzys birthday.Bae Suzy is surprised and impressed by the smile.

Actor Bae Suzy happy for surprise birthday party

On the 11th, Bae Suzy posted a video on his instagram saying, "It was a surprise birthday party, I was impressed."

"But I definitely said VagaBond', so I went to see Harry's clothes. Why did I just... Gohari... # Unjust # Clothes # I was trying to get out of the carrier. # Comment."

In the released video, VagaBond Actors, including Lee Seung-gi and Shin Sung-rok, are giving a surprise birthday party to mark Bae Suzy's birthday.

Lee Seung-gi holds a cake as the head, and Jang Hyuk-jin opens the door to Bae Suzy, while other Actors applaud and celebrate Bae Suzy's birthday.

Bae Suzy is surprised and impressed by the smile.