April Na-eun, Beautiful looks that shine at night or day

April Na-eun, who appeared in the MBC drama How I Found It, announced the current situation.On the 9th, Lee Na-eun posted several photos through his Instagram.Lee Na-eun in the public photo showed a shy smile on a fresh background during the day, and caught the attention with a unique plain clothes fashion and a relaxed smile at night.When the photos were released, the netizens responded in various ways such as I am pretty and faint, My sister is going!, I am so beautiful and tearful.Lee Na-eun will lead the SBS popular song with NCT reproduction and Monster X Minhyuk from the 20th.Photo: Lee Na-eun Instagram
April Na-eun, who appeared in the MBC drama How I Found It, announced the current situation.On the 9th, Lee Na-eun posted several photos through his Instagram.Lee Na-eun in the public photo showed a shy smile on a fresh background during the day, and caught the attention with a unique plain clothes fashion and a relaxed smile at night.When the photos were released, the netizens responded in various ways such as I am pretty and faint, My sister is going!, I am so beautiful and tearful.Lee Na-eun will lead the SBS popular song with NCT reproduction and Monster X Minhyuk from the 20th.Photo: Lee Na-eun Instagram

April Na-eun, who appeared in the MBC drama 'How I Found It', announced the current situation.

On the 9th, Lee Na-eun posted several photos through his Instagram.

Lee Na-eun in the public photo showed a shy smile on a fresh background during the day, and caught the attention with a unique plain clothes fashion and a relaxed smile at night.

When the photos were released, the netizens responded in various ways such as "I am pretty and faint", "My sister is going!", "I am so beautiful and tearful".

Lee Na-eun will lead the SBS 'popular song' with NCT reproduction and Monster X Minhyuk from the 20th.

Photo: Lee Na-eun Instagram