"Decalcomani?"..Kang Hyeong-book and Park Wan-kyu Similiar certified 'Fox'.

Animal trainer Kang Hyung-wook  and singer Park Wan-kyu have recently certified Similiar in the public AD.On the 31st of last month, Kang Hyung-wook  captured and released an AD video of a beverage company, saying It was a glory!Kang Hyung-wook  and Park Wan-kyu in the photo are looking at each other.The two are surprisingly proud of their similar features, the only difference being Park Wan-kyus long hair.On this day, Kang Hyung-wook  said, Will you not cut your hair?, Right is me and added a hashtag, and I acknowledged that Park Wan-kyu and Similiar were laughing.The netizens who saw this also responded wittyly such as Decalcomani, It looks so similar, is not it a brother?, I have to be careful when I meet a doppelganger.(Sbsta!

Animal trainer Kang Hyung-wook and singer Park Wan-kyu have recently certified Similiar in the public AD.

On the 31st of last month, Kang Hyung-wook captured and released an AD video of a beverage company, saying "It was a glory!"

Kang Hyung-wook and Park Wan-kyu in the photo are looking at each other. The two are surprisingly proud of their similar features, the only difference being Park Wan-kyu's long hair.

On this day, Kang Hyung-wook said, 'Will you not cut your hair? ',' Right is me 'and ADded a hashtag, and I acknowledged that Park Wan-kyu and Similiar were laughing.

The netizens who saw this also responded wittyly such as "Decalcomani", "It looks so similar, is not it a brother?", "I have to be careful when I meet a doppelganger."

(Sbsta!