"Each Long padding Equipped...Kim Hye-yoon, Lovely Ripping Up Cartoon

Actor Kim Hye-yoon reported on the current situation during the drama shooting.Kim Hye-yoon told his Instagram on the 21st, I already have a long padding. Everyone be careful with the cold.My own premium moment and posted a picture.The photo shows Kim Hye-yoon wearing a white long padding with a bright smile. Especially, it attracts attention with its charm.On the other hand, Kim Hye-yoon is in charge of playing the role of Eun Dano in MBC How I Found It.Photo: Kim Hye-yoon Instagram

Actor Kim Hye-yoon reported on the current situation during the drama shooting.

Kim Hye-yoon told his Instagram on the 21st, "I already have a Long padding. Everyone be careful with the cold. My own premium moment "and posted a picture.

The photo shows Kim Hye-yoon wearing a white Long padding with a bright smile. Especially, it attracts attention with its charm.

On the other hand, Kim Hye-yoon is in charge of playing the role of Eun Dano in MBC 'How I Found It'.

Photo: Kim Hye-yoon Instagram