"All The Butlers" Pak Se-ri "Chan Ho Park's performance, comforted as a player"

All The Butlers Pak Se-ri reveals shes been boosted by Chan Ho ParkOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 27th, Chan Ho Park was shown calling Pak Se-ri.Chan Ho Park said, I had a person who came to the Princess and talked to me.Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, I might not get hit today, my ears are tired.The friend Chan Ho Park called was Pak Se-ri.Lee Seung-gi said, When I came to the former Princess and said I was meeting someone, Chan Ho Park, Pak Se-ri came to mind.I wanted to meet a Pak Se-ri player personally. Even if I did not see each other at that time, I was very comforted and empowered by the news, said Pak Se-ri, who played in the same period.I was very envious of Mr. Seri winning and interviewing him, because he was English language, it was a great stimulus, Chan Ho Park said.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Pak Se-ri reveals she's been boosted by Chan Ho Park

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on the 27th, Chan Ho Park was shown calling Pak Se-ri.

Chan Ho Park said, "I had a person who came to the Princess and talked to me." Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, "I might not get hit today, my ears are tired."

The friend Chan Ho Park called was Pak Se-ri. Lee Seung-gi said, "When I came to the former Princess and said I was meeting someone, Chan Ho Park, Pak Se-ri came to mind. I wanted to meet a Pak Se-ri player personally. "

"Even if I did not see each other at that time, I was very comforted and empowered by the news," said Pak Se-ri, who played in the same period. "I was very envious of Mr. Seri winning and interviewing him, because he was English language, it was a great stimulus," Chan Ho Park said.

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen