Lee Seung-gi releases life record "Collectional play has leadership"...All The Butlers

The Life Record Table of All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi has been released.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, I had time to look at the life records of Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae before meeting the master.Lee Seung-gis life record was filled with excellent grades and praise for almost all subjects.But Yook Sungjae laughed at the impression that I think I would have asked my teacher to write like that.In addition, Lee Seung-gis life record sheet included praise such as Acting as the first semester class leader, Excessing Masas confidence, Positive and initiative in service, and Lots of Masas confidence.

The Life Record Table of All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi has been released.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, I had time to look at the life records of Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae before meeting the master.

Lee Seung-gi's life record was filled with excellent grades and praise for almost all subjects.

But Yook Sungjae laughed at the impression that "I think I would have asked my teacher to write like that."

In addition, Lee Seung-gi's life record sheet included praise such as Acting as the first semester class leader, Excessing Masa's confidence, Positive and initiative in service, and Lots of Masa's confidence.