All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, Chan Sung Jung 13 months youngest son to "I feel like 4 years old"

With All The Butlers The Fighter Chan Sung Jung releasing Family for the first time on the air, Lee Seung-gi was impressed by the development of Chan Sung Jungs youngest son.In SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 13th, the special honor of Master Chan Sung Jung continued last week.Park Sun-young, the wife of Master Chan Sung Jung, also appeared in a surprise and showed a demonstration of Lear Naked Chock.At the last dinner with Master Chan Sung Jung, who is about to compete, Kyonggis former weight management was on the topic.We leave a day of weighing and we subtract 7KG, the master said, leaving members appalled; the secret was to drain the moisture from the body.Chan Sung Jung said, I usually manage my diet because salt interferes with moisture discharge. He told me the secret of self-management of the worlds top Fighter.He also emphasized that I am not physically good, but I overcome everything other players can not do. He emphasized that his strength and mental strength were the driving force behind creating Korean zombies.On this day, the romantic Chan Sung Jung master who loves Family was also revealed.Chan Sung Jung, who invited members to the house and released the first lovely family on the air, said, Is childcare hard or hard to exercise?I answered, Its hard for childcare, and I laughed.Also on this day, I unveiled my youngest son, who boasts two lovely daughters and a unique appearance, and Lee Seung-gi was impressed by the amazing development of his youngest son, saying, It feels like seeing a 4-year-old in Little Forest.Meanwhile, Chan Sung Jungs wife has also made eye contact as a family member of The Fighter, saying: Ive seen it before my eyes.I was scared because of the trauma, he said. After Kyonggi, I kept saying the same thing for about an hour. Master Chan Sung Jung said, That hour has no memory.I came down to my feet and signed a fight money, but I did not remember my memory. I was afraid for a while and I thought I could not exercise. But he said, I was sober soon. I thought, What is scary? I thought, because the reason for fighting has changed to what I want to keep Family.The scene took the best minute with 7.3 percent.

With All The Butlers' The Fighter Chan Sung Jung releasing Family for the first time on the air, Lee Seung-gi was impressed by the development of Chan Sung Jung's youngest son.

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 13th, the special honor of Master Chan Sung Jung continued last week. Park Sun-young, the wife of Master Chan Sung Jung, also appeared in a surprise and showed a demonstration of 'Lear Naked Chock'.

At the last dinner with Master Chan Sung Jung, who is about to compete, Kyonggi's former weight management was on the topic. "We leave a day of weighing and we subtract 7KG," the master said, leaving members appalled; the secret was to drain the moisture from the body. Chan Sung Jung said, "I usually manage my diet because salt interferes with moisture discharge." He told me the secret of self-management of the world's top Fighter. He also emphasized that "I am not physically good, but I overcome everything other players can not do." He emphasized that his strength and mental strength were the driving force behind creating "Korean zombies."

On this day, the romantic Chan Sung Jung master who loves Family was also revealed. Chan Sung Jung, who invited members to the house and released the first lovely Family on the air, said, "Is childcare hard or hard to exercise? "I answered, "It's hard for childcare," and I laughed. Also on this day, I unveiled my youngest son, who boasts two lovely daughters and a unique appearance, and Lee Seung-gi was impressed by the amazing development of his youngest son, saying, "It feels like seeing a 4-year-old in Little Forest."

Meanwhile, Chan Sung Jung's wife has also made eye contact as a Family member of The Fighter, saying: "I've seen it before my eyes. "I was scared because of the trauma," he said. "After Kyonggi, I kept saying the same thing for about an hour." Master Chan Sung Jung said, "That hour has no Memory. I came down to my feet and signed a fight money, but I did not remember my Memory. I was afraid for a while and I thought I could not exercise. "

But he said, "I was sober soon. I thought, "What is scary? I thought, because the reason for fighting has changed to what I want to keep Family." The scene took the best minute with 7.3 percent.