All The Butlers' Master Chan Ho Park, "Our role is a giant to grow good fruit...Pak Se-ri and surprise call

Chan Ho Park has caught the eye with a special guest and phone call.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 27th, a surprise call with Pak Se-ri was released.On the day of the broadcast, Master Chan Ho Park said, I think I think of Princess.Chan Ho Park connected the phone to the appearance of Pak Se-ri, Lee Seung-gi said, I actually thought of two people because I was coming to Princess.I was a Pak Se-ri player with Chan Ho Park, and I wanted to meet Pak Se-ri too much; there are so many stories I want to hear.So Pak Se-ri said, Im going to be a little expensive? And Lee Seung-gi responded, Thats all on SBS, dont worry.Yang Se-hyeong recalled the time, Both of you remember giving hope to the people during the IMF.Pak Se-ri said: Chan Ho Park first entered United States of America.It would have been hard to play in the United States of America league at the time.Even if I could not see my face at the time, I was comforted and empowered to see each others activities in the news. At this time, Chan Ho Park said, I envied a Pak Se-ri player at the time. I won and interviewed him.It was a stimulus for me and I studied harder, he said.He also said, Serry and I are trees, not fruits. Our role is the role of trees that allow good fruit to open later.So now, good fruits such as Park In-bee, Choo Shin-soo, and Ryu Hyun-jin come out. Lee Seung-gi appealed once again to appear as a master, saying, Princess tree sister is good.Yang Se-hyeong then laughed, saying, All The Butlers is a manure restaurant.

Chan Ho Park has caught the eye with a special guest and phone call.

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on the 27th, a surprise call with Pak Se-ri was released.

On the day of the broadcast, Master Chan Ho Park said, "I think I think of Princess."

Chan Ho Park connected the phone to the appearance of Pak Se-ri, Lee Seung-gi said, "I actually thought of two people because I was coming to Princess. I was a Pak Se-ri player with Chan Ho Park, and I wanted to meet Pak Se-ri too much; there are so many stories I want to hear."

So Pak Se-ri said, "I'm going to be a little expensive?" And Lee Seung-gi responded, "That's all on sbs, don't worry."

Yang Se-hyeong recalled the time, "Both of you remember giving hope to the people during the IMF."

Pak Se-ri said: "Chan Ho Park first entered United States of America. It would have been hard to play in the United States of America league at the time. Even if I could not see my face at the time, I was comforted and empowered to see each other's activities in the news. "

At this time, Chan Ho Park said, "I envied a Pak Se-ri player at the time. I won and interviewed him. It was a stimulus for me and I studied harder," he said.

He also said, "Serry and I are trees, not fruits. Our role is the role of trees that allow good fruit to open later. So now, good fruits such as Park In-bee, Choo Shin-soo, and Ryu Hyun-jin come out. "

Lee Seung-gi appealed once again to appear as a Master, saying, "Princess tree sister is good." Yang Se-hyeong then laughed, saying, "All The Butlers is a manure restaurant."