All The Butlers' Chan Sung Jung, "I'm Back Up for Family...I'll Retire When I'm a Champion"

Chan Sung Jung reveals plans to retireOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 13th, the love of Korean zombie Chan Sung Jungs Family was revealed.On the day of the broadcast, Master Chan Sung Jung jogged from early morning on the day of the announcement of the Kyonggi earthquake.However, the upside type, who trained with him the day before, attracted attention because he could not easily open his eyes even though the day was bright.Chan Sung Jung headed home for breakfast with the rising figure.All over his house was filled with pictures and photographs of his lovely children, and childrens toys; the images of his father-of-three, Chan Sung Jung, were felt everywhere.A short time later, Chan Sung Jung confirmed the match; his opponent was Ortega, the world No. 2, who said, Something creeps me out.It was the opponent I wanted to keep on sticking, he said.When tensions were over the decision, Chan Sung Jungs lovely daughter appeared.Chan Sung Jungs first daughter expressed a favorable feeling that Lee Seung-gi was the best-looking, and Lee Seung-gi laughed with bluff.Chan Sung Jung, who said that childcare is harder than Exercise, asked Yang Se-hyeong, And isnt your wife the most scary?Chan Sung Jung then said, Its a bit more than scary.Chan Sung Jung ate with a diet diet of extremes with a rising figure.I did not eat yesterday, but I feel like I have to start the game because I eat it today. His ana also said, It is good to have a match decided.I am glad to make money. But in reality, I confessed that I was worried that my husband would be hurt, and my daughters also revealed that they were suffering from my fathers injuries.And on that day, Chan Sung Jung also revealed his 13-month-old son, who praised him for showing his qualities as a martial arts dream tree.When Chan Sung Jungs son appeared, the rising figure was also surprised.Yang Se-hyeong said, Its not the baby I was thinking of, and he quivered at Lee Seung-gi, who hugged Chan Sung Jungs son and child, I think it looks like Seunggi is holding me in a way.His wife, Park Sun-young, who said she was afraid she would get hurt because she had seen her husband faint among Kyonggi, said: I was really hurt a lot.He said he should stop Exercise. He said he should stop if he wanted to. Then he said the same thing.Chan Sung Jung said, That hour does not have a memory. I do not have any memory. I watched the video again and I came down to my feet.But there is no memory, he recalled about the situation where the crisis was encountered.Chan Sung Jung said, I thought about stopping, but I started to wake up. I thought about what was scary. Now I want to keep Family.Our goal is to retire when we become champions, so we have been hurt so much and decided to do a lot of surgery, his wife, Park Sun-young, added.Chan Sung Jung, who was about to compete, visited the hospital and received various checkups. The doctor said, I had a muscle rupture in my arm, but now I think I have recovered more than 90%.In December, Kyonggi is not going to be too much. And the next place hes headed for is Kei, the venue for the showdown, where Chan Sung Jung said: Its a good experience to have an experience going up to Keiji ahead of Kyonggi.I came to Keiji because I thought it would be better to go up and feel it and remind it. Chan Sung Jung then went to Keiji to the song as it was in practice, and Hong Joon-young was there against him, two people who came to Keiji with a pious heart as if they were in action.And Yang Se-hyeong appeared in front of them, softening the tense atmosphere. On this day, Chan Sung Jung presented a glove for his junior Hong Joon-young.Hong Joon-young conveyed his gratitude.

Chan Sung Jung reveals plans to retire

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 13th, the love of Korean zombie Chan Sung Jung's Family was revealed.

On the day of the broadcast, Master Chan Sung Jung jogged from early morning on the day of the announcement of the Kyonggi earthquake. However, the upside type, who trained with him the day before, attracted attention because he could not easily open his eyes even though the day was bright.

Chan Sung Jung headed home for breakfast with the rising figure. All over his house was filled with pictures and photographs of his lovely children, and children's toys; the images of his father-of-three, Chan Sung Jung, were felt everywhere.

A short time later, Chan Sung Jung confirmed the match; his opponent was Ortega, the world No. 2, who said, "Something creeps me out. It was the opponent I wanted to keep on sticking," he said.

When tensions were over the decision, Chan Sung Jung's lovely daughter appeared. Chan Sung Jung's first daughter expressed a favorable feeling that Lee Seung-gi was the best-looking, and Lee Seung-gi laughed with bluff.

Chan Sung Jung, who said that childcare is harder than Exercise, asked Yang Se-hyeong, "And isn't your wife the most scary?" Chan Sung Jung then said, "It's a bit more than scary."

Chan Sung Jung ate with a diet diet of extremes with a rising figure. "I did not eat yesterday, but I feel like I have to start the game because I eat it today." His ana also said, "It is good to have a match decided. I am glad to make money. "But in reality, I confessed that I was worried that my husband would be hurt, and my daughters also revealed that they were suffering from my father's injuries.

And on that day, Chan Sung Jung also revealed his 13-month-old son, who praised him for showing his qualities as a martial arts dream tree. When Chan Sung Jung's son appeared, the rising figure was also surprised. Yang Se-hyeong said, "It's not the baby I was thinking of," and he quivered at Lee Seung-gi, who hugged Chan Sung Jung's son and child, "I think it looks like Seunggi is holding me in a way."

His wife, Park Sun-young, who said she was afraid she would get hurt because she had seen her husband faint among Kyonggi, said: "I was really hurt a lot. He said he should stop Exercise. He said he should stop if he wanted to. Then he said the same thing. Chan Sung Jung said, "That hour does not have a Memory. I do not have any Memory. I watched the video again and I came down to my feet. But there is no Memory, "he recalled about the situation where the crisis was encountered.

Chan Sung Jung said, "I thought about stopping, but I started to wake up. I thought about what was scary. Now I want to keep Family. "Our goal is to retire when we become champions, so we have been hurt so much and decided to do a lot of surgery," his wife, Park Sun-young, added.

Chan Sung Jung, who was about to compete, visited the hospital and received various checkups. The doctor said, "I had a muscle rupture in my arm, but now I think I have recovered more than 90%. In December, Kyonggi is not going to be too much. "

And the next place he's headed for is Kei, the venue for the showdown, where Chan Sung Jung said: "It's a good experience to have an experience going up to Keiji ahead of Kyonggi. I came to Keiji because I thought it would be better to go up and feel it and remind it. "

Chan Sung Jung then went to Keiji to the song as it was in practice, and Hong Joon-young was there against him, two people who came to Keiji with a pious heart as if they were in action. And Yang Se-hyeong appeared in front of them, softening the tense atmosphere. On this day, Chan Sung Jung presented a glove for his junior Hong Joon-young. Hong Joon-young conveyed his gratitude.