Aleksa "I like it according to the genealogy from sm fan, SHINee to EXO."

Singer Aleksa said he likes singers from SM Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as SM).Aleksa hosted an interview on Monday to commemorate the release of her first digital single, Bomb, on the editorial board.Born in United States of America, Aleksa first came across K-pop through a friend in 2008.Since then, he has become a fan of the group SHINee and has been raising his dream of a singer by covering K-pop dance at United States of America.Especially now, he is a fan of the group EXO (EXO). Aleksa explained, I often took cover videos because the choreography of EXO seniors is really good.The first K-pop concert I went to in my life was the concert of EXO seniors.Aleksa confessed that I am actually an SM fan, I like SHINee, Super Junior, EXO seniors, and that he likes all of the SM singers genealogy.In addition to SM, Aleksa added that she likes the group MAMAMOO.He actively appealed to Fan Sim and also appeared as an extra in the MAMAMOO Gogobe music video.Aleksa said, I met and greeted MAMAMOO seniors on the set, and they were so nice, but I was so nervous because I had my respectable seniors in front of me.

Singer Aleksa said he likes singers from sm Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as sm).

Aleksa hosted an Interview on Monday to commemorate the release of her first digital single, "Bomb," on the editorial board.

Born in United States of America, Aleksa first came across K-pop through a friend in 2008. Since then, he has become a fan of the group SHINee and has been raising his dream of a singer by covering K-pop dance at United States of America.

Especially now, he is a fan of the group EXO (EXO). Aleksa explained, "I often took cover videos because the choreography of EXO seniors is really good." "The first K-pop concert I went to in my life was the concert of EXO seniors."

Aleksa confessed that "I am actually an sm fan, I like SHINee, Super Junior, EXO seniors," and that he likes all of the sm singers' genealogy.

In addition to sm, Aleksa added that she likes the group MamaMOO. He actively appealed to Fan Sim and also appeared as an extra in the MamaMOO "Gogobe" music video. Aleksa said, "I met and greeted MamaMOO seniors on the set, and they were so nice, but I was so nervous because I had my respectable seniors in front of me."