'Let me melt' Yoon Se-ah, 'self-management god'

Actor Yoon Se-ah told the recent news of TVN Saturday drama I melted me.On October 26, Yoon Se-ah posted a video on his Instagram with an article entitled The Leisure of a Day Without Ambassador.In the public image, Yoon Se-ah is spending time resting while raising his sit-ups.In the thorough self-management of Yoon Se-ah, the netizens responded such as The body is not just made and The cool spout.Park So-hee

Actor Yoon Se-ah told the recent news of TVN Saturday drama 'I melted me'.

On October 26, Yoon Se-ah posted a video on his Instagram with an article entitled "The Leisure of a Day Without Ambassador".

In the public image, Yoon Se-ah is spending time resting while raising his sit-ups. In the thorough self-management of Yoon Se-ah, the netizens responded such as "The body is not just made" and "The cool spout".

Park So-hee