'Gift' Shin Ha-kyun "EXO Suho, full of positive Energy...work together"

Actor Shin Ha-kyun has revealed his affection for his junior EXO Suho, who has been breathing in the short film Gift.On this day, Suho confessed to the question of breathing with Shin Ha-kyun, I like Shin Ha-kyun a lot.Shin Ha-kyun laughed, I am embarrassed and thankful for thinking of me like that.Shin Ha-kyun said, I first met Suho and acted together, but he was a friend full of bright and positive energy.I want to meet you in a longer work next time. Gift is a delightful and youthful comedy depicting the story of a suspicious man, Sang-gu (Shin Ha-kyun), who came from the past in front of the Paggy Manleb youths gathered to realize the sparkling idea.Today (28th) it will be released on various platforms including YouTube, portals, online, IPTV and digital cable broadcasting.

Actor Shin Ha-kyun has revealed his affection for his junior EXO Suho, who has been breathing in the short film "Gift."

On this day, Suho confessed to the question of breathing with Shin Ha-kyun, "I like Shin Ha-kyun a lot."

Shin Ha-kyun laughed, "I am embarrassed and thankful for thinking of me like that."

Shin Ha-kyun said, "I first met Suho and acted together, but he was a friend full of bright and positive Energy." I want to meet you in a longer work next time. "

'Gift' is a delightful and youthful comedy depicting the story of a suspicious man, Sang-gu (Shin Ha-kyun), who came from the past in front of the 'Paggy Manleb' youths gathered to realize the sparkling idea. Today (28th) it will be released on various platforms including YouTube, portals, online, IPTV and digital cable broadcasting.