Park Jun-geum, pictured during heyday..."TWICE Jingyeon+Shin Se-kyung Feelings" ('Cold Sea')

Past photos of actor Park Jun-geums innocent appearance were released.Comprehensive channel broadcast on the 28th JTBC entertainment program Take care of the refrigerator actor Park Jun-geum and broadcaster boom appeared as guests.MC Kim Seong-joo said, Park Jun-geum is a villain mother-in-law role, but in the past it was popular as an original pure beauty. Park Jun-geums heyday photos were released.The photo shows a fresh and innocent Park Jun-geum.Im 25 to 6 years old, Park Jun-geum said. I dont know where I found all these pictures. I never saw them.MC Ahn Jung-hwan, who saw this, admired all four photos are different. Boom said, Its like a four-member girl group.In the case of the last photo, there are Feelings like group TWICE member Jingyeon. Kim Seong-joo added: There are also Shin Se-kyung Feelings.I would have been popular when I was a child, Park Jun-geum said, I only studied at that time.Ahn Jung-hwan laughed, saying, It is not a face that only study.

Past photos of actor Park Jun-geum's innocent appearance were released.

Comprehensive channel broadcast on the 28th JTBC entertainment program 'Take care of the refrigerator' actor Park Jun-geum and broadcaster boom appeared as guests.

MC Kim Seong-joo said, "Park Jun-geum is a villain mother-in-law role, but in the past it was popular as an original pure beauty." Park Jun-geum's heyday photos were released.

The photo shows a fresh and innocent Park Jun-geum. "I'm 25 to 6 years old," Park Jun-geum said. "I don't know where I found all these pictures. I never saw them."

MC Ahn Jung-hwan, who saw this, admired "all four photos are different." Boom said, "It's like a four-member girl group. In the case of the last photo, there are Feelings like group TWICE member Jingyeon. " Kim Seong-joo added: "There are also Shin Se-kyung Feelings.

"I would have been popular when I was a child," Park Jun-geum said, "I only studied at that time." Ahn Jung-hwan laughed, saying, "It is not a face that only study."