'Cold to' Park Jun-geum reveals Leeds times that look exactly like Shin Se-kyung..."Idol Feelings"

Actor Park Jun-geum reveals his secret to keeping a slim figure with Leeds days when he was like Idol.JTBCs Take Care of the Refrigerator, which will be broadcast on the 28th, will feature actor Park Jun-geum and broadcaster Boom, and release the refrigerator.In the recent recording of Take Care of the Refrigerator, Park Jun-geum, who was called Aid and Purple Beauty, was released in his 20s and attracted attention.In particular, the picture that resembles Shin Se-kyung was surprising, and Boom praised Park Jun-geums beauty, saying, Idol Feelings come.Park Jun-geum said, I have the same size as my child, I weigh 43kg and my waist size is 23 inches, I am always maintaining it, he said.In the public park Jun-geum refrigerator, various Korean side dishes such as various vegetables, seafood, meat, mushroom pickles sent by Kim Soo-mi and Big Mama Lee Hye-jung, plum pickles, and Chochung Kochujang appeared.Park Jun-geum revealed a thorough diet management method, saying, If you overeat, you eat cabbage unconditionally. You eat dried jujube instead of flour cookies.Park Jun-geum said, I usually watch out for salty food because of my body care, but today I do not care.The chefs made delicious dishes for Park Jun-geum, and Park Jun-geum, who was on the tasting, said, I want to go and eat if I sell it.I am going to cry. The boom that watched this showed no excitement and showed humming BGM and dynamic chrysanthemums.Park Jun-geums Life Meal, which has been on a diet for a while, can be found on JTBCs Take Care of the Refrigerator, which will be broadcast at 11 pm on the 28th.Photos from JTBC

Actor Park Jun-geum reveals his secret to keeping a slim figure with Leeds days when he was like Idol.

JTBC's Take Care of the Refrigerator, which will be broadcast on the 28th, will feature actor Park Jun-geum and broadcaster Boom, and release the refrigerator.

In the recent recording of Take Care of the Refrigerator, Park Jun-geum, who was called Aid and Purple Beauty, was released in his 20s and attracted attention. In particular, the picture that resembles Shin Se-kyung was surprising, and Boom praised Park Jun-geum's beauty, saying, "Idol Feelings come."

Park Jun-geum said, "I have the same size as my child," "I weigh 43kg and my waist size is 23 inches, I am always maintaining it," he said.

In the public Park Jun-geum refrigerator, various Korean side dishes such as various vegetables, seafood, meat, mushroom pickles sent by Kim Soo-mi and Big Mama Lee Hye-jung, plum pickles, and Chochung Kochujang appeared. Park Jun-geum revealed a thorough diet management method, saying, "If you overeat, you eat cabbage unconditionally." "You eat dried jujube instead of flour cookies."

Park Jun-geum said, "I usually watch out for salty food because of my body care, but today I do not care." The chefs made delicious dishes for Park Jun-geum, and Park Jun-geum, who was on the tasting, said, "I want to go and eat if I sell it." I am going to cry. "The boom that watched this showed no excitement and showed humming BGM and dynamic chrysanthemums.

Park Jun-geum's Life Meal, which has been on a diet for a while, can be found on JTBC's Take Care of the Refrigerator, which will be broadcast at 11 pm on the 28th.

Photos from JTBC