'Take care of the refrigerator' Boom "Park Jun-geum Young, Shin Se-kyung Likes"

The beautiful youth of actor Park Jun-geum has been revealed.JTBC entertainment program Please Take Care of the Refrigerator, which aired on the night of the 28th, was decorated with 15-minute cooking tastings by MC Kim Sung-joo, actor Park Jun-geum, broadcaster Booms Sam Kim, Kim Poong, Mikael Ashminoff, Lee Yeon-bok, Oh Se-deuk, Rayman Kim, Chung Ho-young, Yoo Hyun-soo and Kim Seung-min.Park Jun-geum was named Blood Beauty not only now but also in his youth; photos of Park Jun-geums youth were released.Boom said, When I look at the pictures of my youth, I feel like Twice Jung Yeon. I feel like I have a feeling of actor Shin Se-kyung.On the other hand, Park Jun-geum attracted attention by revealing refrigerator ingredients filled with beauty management method.Advanced foods such as avocados, dried jujube, and durian instead of cookies have robbed viewers of their eyes.

The beautiful youth of actor Park Jun-geum has been revealed.

JTBC entertainment program Please Take Care of the Refrigerator, which aired on the night of the 28th, was decorated with 15-minute cooking tastings by MC Kim Sung-joo, actor Park Jun-geum, broadcaster Boom's Sam Kim, Kim Poong, Mikael Ashminoff, Lee Yeon-bok, Oh Se-deuk, Rayman Kim, Chung Ho-young, Yoo Hyun-soo and Kim Seung-min.

Park Jun-geum was named “Blood Beauty” not only now but also in his youth; photos of Park Jun-geum’s youth were released.

Boom said, "When I look at the pictures of my youth, I feel like Twice Jung Yeon. I feel like I have a feeling of actor Shin Se-kyung."

On the other hand, Park Jun-geum attracted attention by revealing refrigerator ingredients filled with beauty management method. Advanced foods such as avocados, dried jujube, and durian instead of cookies have robbed viewers of their eyes.