"Running Man" Jeon So-min "Love Advice to the Stars... "Man says all fool."

Actor Jeon So-min mentioned an anecdote that he met with singer star.On the 20th SBS entertainment program Running Man, Jeon So-min brought out the story of receiving Love Advice from the star.On the day of the broadcast, Jeon So-min said, I met once just because the star Sister bought rice.I had a love consultation, and Sister said, All the minor men are fools, but they are looking for the least fool of the fools.Yoo Jae-Suk pointed to Haha and said, I chose the fool of the first fool according to the star.

Actor Jeon So-min mentioned an anecdote that he met with singer star.

On the 20th SBS entertainment program Running Man', Jeon So-min brought out the story of receiving Love Advice from the star.

On the day of the broadcast, Jeon So-min said, "I met once just because the star Sister bought rice."

"I had a love consultation, and Sister said, 'All the minor men are fools, but they are looking for the least fool of the fools.'"

Yoo Jae-Suk pointed to Haha and said, "I chose the fool of the first fool according to the star."