EXO Suho "works and waves that have a good influence on people."

At the press preview of the movie Gift held at the entrance of Seoul Lotte Cinema Counter on the 28th, Shin Ha Kyun, Suho, Kim Seulgi, Yu Soo Bin and Hur Jin-ho attended the event.Suho said: There is no special genre I want to challenge; I will do my best if any work is given; I want to do a work that gives people positive and good influence if I have the opportunity.I want to do a movie that can give people strength with a winding subject. Gift is a delightful youthful comedy that depicts the story of a suspicious man from the past appearing in front of the youths of Manleb gathered to realize a sparkling idea.It is the work of director Hur Jin-ho, a melodrama master who directed Deok Hye-jung, Happy, Spring Day Goes and Christmas in August.With time slip as a material, the story of youths who are overflowing and lacking in balance is pleasantly filled.

At the press preview of the movie "Gift" held at the entrance of Seoul Lotte Cinema Counter on the 28th, Shin Ha Kyun, Suho, Kim Seulgi, Yu Soo Bin and Hur Jin-ho attended the event.

Suho said: "There is no special genre I want to challenge; I will do my best if any work is given; I want to do a work that gives people positive and good influence if I have the opportunity. I want to do a movie that can give people strength with a winding subject. "

'Gift' is a delightful youthful comedy that depicts the story of a suspicious man from the past appearing in front of the youths of 'Manleb' gathered to realize a sparkling idea. It is the work of director Hur Jin-ho, a melodrama master who directed 'Deok Hye-jung', 'Happy', 'Spring Day Goes' and 'Christmas in August'.

With time slip as a material, the story of youths who are overflowing and lacking in balance is pleasantly filled.