Shin Se-kyung, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' naked and 'autumn lady'

Actor Shin Se-kyung has been telling the latest news with his daily selfie.Shin Se-kyung posted a picture on his Instagram account on the afternoon of the 3rd with two emoticons with a frown.Shin Se-kyung in the public photo is transformed into a wave hairstyle.She broke off her simple image in her previous work, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, wearing a dark grey trench coat and black sunglasses.The netizens who watched this responded such as I wonder where they are going, I think I have done a long hair wave well and I have a pretty hair.On the other hand, Shin Se-kyung appeared in MBC New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung which recently ended.

Actor Shin Se-kyung has been telling the latest news with his daily selfie.

Shin Se-kyung posted a picture on his Instagram account on the afternoon of the 3rd with two emoticons with a frown.

Shin Se-kyung in the public photo is transformed into a wave hairstyle. She broke off her simple image in her previous work, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, wearing a dark grey trench coat and black sunglasses.

The netizens who watched this responded such as "I wonder where they are going", "I think I have done a long hair wave well" and "I have a pretty hair."

On the other hand, Shin Se-kyung appeared in MBC 'New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' which recently ended.