"Three Meals a Day" Park Seo-joon "I've never even been a full City person, a rural experience."

Actor Park Seo-joon reveals concern about rural workOn the 4th broadcast tvN Three Meals a Day Mountain Village, Park Seo-joon, the fourth mountain village guest who was dispatched to help Yeom Jung-ah, Yunsea and Park So-dam, played an active role.Park Seo-joon arrived at Jeongseon and expressed his expectation for Three Meals a Day and said, I watched it again from the first time and it seemed delicious.My mother looked at me and said, Hey, its all delicious when you go there! I was worried a lot, and I thought about what role I should play, he said. I should not be someone, but I did not do this.I have not even experienced rural areas, he laughed.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Actor Park Seo-joon reveals concern about rural work

On the 4th broadcast tvN Three Meals a Day Mountain Village', Park Seo-joon, the fourth mountain village guest who was dispatched to help Yeom Jung-ah, Yunsea and Park So-dam, played an active role.

Park Seo-joon arrived at Jeongseon and expressed his expectation for Three Meals a Day' and said, "I watched it again from the first time and it seemed delicious. My mother looked at me and said, 'Hey, it's all delicious when you go there!' "

"I was worried a lot, and I thought about what role I should play," he said. "I should not be someone, but I did not do this. I have not even experienced rural areas, "he laughed.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen