"Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" Park Ki-woong "Savvy Actor Shin Se-kyung, I hope you meet again"

Actor Park Ki-woong has praised Shin Se-kyung for the title roll, emphasizing his responsibility as a senior actor.MBC Drama New Officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung is another possibility for Park Ki-woong, who made a strong impression on viewers in many works such as Secretly Great, Cheese in the Trap, Drama KBS 2TV Gangsetal, MBC Monster and SBS Return.In an interview commemorating the end of the new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung held at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on October 1, Park Ki-woong said, In fact, more villains come in.I do not mean to hate the villain, but when the role came in, I was so grateful.It was touching that there were a lot more actors who could not play kings or princes, but those who made them gave faith. It seemed to have played a big role in choosing. In particular, New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung has a meaning in that it deals with heavy topics such as women and justice who live a subjective life in addition to the romance on the surface.Park Ki-woong said, I have to create an environment where women can make sounds in the play, but if it goes radically, viewers can not understand it. It seemed that I was a more powerful role in it.I felt responsible in the scene, because the lines I play should be justified. Especially about Shin Se-kyung, who was a title roll, It was a very good actor, a seasoned actor, and an actor I want to try again.I was sorry that there were few gods who exchanged ambassadors, he said. Even after the actual work, I am sorry that there are not many gods together.Ill be a better actor then. I want to try it again.Park Ki-woong said, Sekyung started out when he was younger than me and felt a lot of responsibility. Maybe he was a title roll, so it would have been harder.I used to be the youngest child in the past, but from a certain point on, I called him my brother and sister backwards, and now most of the field staff are younger than me.Its too awkward for Actor or staff to say you, and I dont think Im ready for it yet, he said.Park Ki-woong added, I am grateful for your treatment as an senior actor, but I have to take responsibility for acting and the field.Lee Ha-na

Actor Park Ki-woong has praised Shin Se-kyung for the title roll, emphasizing his responsibility as a senior Actor.

MBC Drama 'New Officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' is another possibility for Park Ki-woong, who made a strong impression on viewers in many works such as 'Secretly Great', 'Cheese in the Trap', Drama KBS 2TV 'Gangsetal', MBC 'Monster' and SBS 'Return'.

In an interview commemorating the end of the new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung held at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on October 1, Park Ki-woong said, "In fact, more villains come in. I do not mean to hate the villain, but when the role came in, I was so grateful. It was touching that there were a lot more Actors who could not play kings or princes, but those who made them gave faith. It seemed to have played a big role in choosing. "

In particular, 'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' has a meaning in that it deals with heavy topics such as women and justice who live a subjective life in addition to the romance on the surface. Park Ki-woong said, "I have to create an environment where women can make sounds in the play, but if it goes radically, viewers can not understand it." "It seemed that I was a more powerful role in it. I felt responsible in the scene, because the lines I play should be justified. "

Especially about Shin Se-kyung, who was a title roll, "It was a very good Actor, a seasoned Actor, and an Actor I want to try again. "I was sorry that there were few gods who exchanged ambassadors," he said. "Even after the actual work, I am sorry that there are not many gods together. I’ll be a better Actor then.” I want to try it again.”

Park Ki-woong said, “Sekyung started out when he was younger than me and felt a lot of responsibility. Maybe he was a title roll, so it would have been harder. "I used to be the youngest child in the past, but from a certain point on, I called him my brother and sister backwards, and now most of the field staff are younger than me. “It’s too awkward for Actor or staff to say ‘you’, and I don’t think I’m ready for it yet,” he said.

Park Ki-woong added, "I am grateful for your treatment as an senior Actor, but I have to take responsibility for acting and the field.

Lee Ha-na