Lee Sung-kyung, back attitude sideways dreamy...'Crisis Goddess'

Actor Lee Sung-kyung has revealed his emotional daily life.Lee Sung-kyung posted a picture on his Instagram on the 4th with an article entitled I was going to be at home, but it was too good for that.Lee Sung-kyung in the public photo is creating an emotional atmosphere under a clear sky.Netizens responded that My sister, my background is so beautiful and How much more beautiful will you be?Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung recently confirmed his appearance on Drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.

Actor Lee Sung-kyung has revealed his emotional daily life.

Lee Sung-kyung posted a picture on his Instagram on the 4th with an article entitled "I was going to be at home, but it was too good for that."

Lee Sung-kyung in the public photo is creating an emotional atmosphere under a clear sky.

Netizens responded that "My sister, my background is so beautiful" and "How much more beautiful will you be?"

Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung recently confirmed his appearance on Drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'.