Faith One Number: A Returning Shot' Kwon Sang-woo "Jung Woo-sung Prequel, but I'm delighted with the preparation process."

Actor Kwon Sang-woo mentioned the burden on the entire series.On the 29th, a report on the production of the movie Faith One Number: A Returned-to-Water (director Regan) was held at CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul.Actor Kwon Sang-woo, Kim Hee-won, Kim Sung-gyun, Huh Sung-tae, Woo Do-hwan, Won Hyun-joon and Lee Gun attended the ceremony.I took the time to see the whole story, but I did not watch the movie on purpose while preparing for the Hwang Soo, said Kwon Sang-woo.I thought it was a series, but it was a completely different tone. I enjoyed it because it was a movie starring my favorite Jung Woo-sung.I feel burdened, but I think I was excited to think that I should make a new color movie when I prepare. Faith One Number: A Few is a film in which a ghostly Baduk player plays a life-and-death match with those who have a ghostly Baduk in the world of a cold bet against a ghostly Baduk player who lost everything to Baduk and survived alone.It will be released on November 7th.Photo = DB

Actor Kwon Sang-woo mentioned the burden on the entire series.

On the 29th, a report on the production of the movie "Faith One Number: A Returned-to-Water" (director Regan) was held at CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul. Actor Kwon Sang-woo, Kim Hee-won, Kim Sung-gyun, Huh Sung-tae, Woo Do-hwan, Won Hyun-joon and Lee Gun attended the ceremony.

"I took the time to see the whole story, but I did not watch the movie on purpose while preparing for the 'Hwang Soo'," said Kwon Sang-woo.

"I thought it was a series, but it was a completely different tone. I enjoyed it because it was a movie starring my favorite Jung Woo-sung. I feel burdened, but I think I was excited to think that I should make a new color movie when I prepare. "

Faith One Number: A Few' is a film in which a ghostly Baduk player plays a life-and-death match with those who have a ghostly Baduk in the world of a cold bet against a ghostly Baduk player who lost everything to Baduk and survived alone. It will be released on November 7th.

Photo = DB