Kwon Sang-woo "was first Diet...Guts Kwon Sang-woo alive"

Actor Kwon Sang-woo has revealed why he started Diet for the first time.On the 21st, Cosmopolitan released a picture of Kwon Sang-woo, which is about to be released in the movie Faith One: A Returning after the movie Do You Want to Do It twice.Kwon Sang-woo, who plays the role of a character who loses everything from Faith One Number: A Handy Handy to Baduk, and plays a lively confrontation with those who have ghostly Baduk in the world of the cold bet Baduk version, said, I felt burdened because my previous film Faith One Number was so good and my lead was Jung Woo-sung senior.I know there are still many people who are worried about comments, but if you look at Faith One: A Hand-off, I am sure that such worries will disappear 100%.It is a movie that can show a completely different charm. I would like you to see Jung Woo-sung Kwon Sang-woo will show a more sleek and solid appearance than the movie Hwangsu in the movie Hwangsu.Exercise is like a habit, but its the first time Ive even done Diet.I once heard a lot of Guts, but I feel like I am getting away from the center as I get older.  I want to show my young friends who do not know me yet that Kwon Sang-woo is still alive. In addition, Kwon Sang-woo is using the scenes in the past as various jobs among netizens, he said, It is so good.Of course, there are many scenes that have been changed with the original work, but it is good for people to remember me. The reason why I chose the job of actor is also in this context.Later, it is good for my children to work on works that I can take out whenever I want to see them. Kwon Sang-woo, who said that his attitude toward work changed as his acting career grew, said, The desire and enthusiasm to meet good works quickly without being involved in the past has become bigger than when he was a rookie.It is so fun to go to the scene, and I am so excited to see good works as scenarios. I do not want to waste time. Meanwhile, Faith One Number: A Few opens on November 7.

Actor Kwon Sang-woo has revealed why he started Diet for the first time.

On the 21st, Cosmopolitan released a picture of Kwon Sang-woo, which is about to be released in the movie "Faith One: A Returning" after the movie "Do You Want to Do It twice".

Kwon Sang-woo, who plays the role of a character who loses everything from Faith One Number: A Handy Handy' to Baduk, and plays a lively confrontation with those who have ghostly Baduk in the world of the cold bet Baduk version, said, "I felt burdened because my previous film Faith One Number' was so good and my lead was Jung Woo-sung senior. I know there are still many people who are worried about comments, but if you look at Faith One: A Hand-off', I am sure that such worries will disappear 100%. It is a movie that can show a completely different charm. I would like you to see Jung Woo-sung "

Kwon Sang-woo will show a more sleek and solid appearance than the movie "Hwangsu" in the movie "Hwangsu". "Exercise is like a habit, but it's the first time I've even done Diet. I once heard a lot of Guts, but I feel like I am getting away from the center as I get older. "" I want to show my young friends who do not know me yet that Kwon Sang-woo is still alive'. "

In addition, Kwon Sang-woo is using the scenes in the past as various 'jobs' among netizens, he said, "It is so good. Of course, there are many scenes that have been changed with the original work, but it is good for people to remember me. "The reason why I chose the job of actor is also in this context. Later, it is good for my children to work on works that I can take out whenever I want to see them. "

Kwon Sang-woo, who said that his attitude toward work changed as his Acting career grew, said, "The desire and enthusiasm to meet good works quickly without being involved in the past has become bigger than when he was a rookie. It is so fun to go to the scene, and I am so excited to see good works as scenarios. I do not want to waste time. "

Meanwhile, Faith One Number: A Few' opens on November 7.