Faith One Number: Ear' Kwon Sang-woo "The Prequel Burden? It's Different"

Actor Kwon Sang-woo has revealed his confidence in the film.Kwon Sang-woo said in an interview with the film Faith Han Su: Ear (director Regan) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 31st, I think it would have been more burdensome if I went to the same tone of the movie that the wonderful Jung Woo-sung senior had done.Although it is a series, Ear is a different story and I wanted to have a part that I could challenge. I think there is definitely a difference from the previous work, he said.I saw it at the time of opening, but I did not watch the movie on purpose when I filmed it. I recently saw a summary of the movie on YouTube, but Jung Woo-sung was so cool and fun.So I was a little nervous, she smiled.Faith One Number: Ear is a film in which Ear (Kwon Sang-woo), who lost everything to Baduk and survived alone, plays a life-and-death showdown with those who have ghostly Baduk in the world of the cold bet Baduk edition.It is attracting attention as a spin-off series of Faith One Number starring Jung Woo-sung, which was released in 2014.At that time, Faith Han Su was attracted attention with a fresh meeting called Baduk and Action, and it succeeded in box office with 3.56 million viewers.Kwon Sang-woo said, I think I have come closer to the fun and essence of Baduk, he said. If the element as an action movie was big, this time I will do everything with Baduk.I do not think it will be boring for those who do not know Baduk, such as shorthand Baduk, one-color Baduk, and four-color Baduk.There is a scene of the scene, but on the Baduk plate, it is a person who goes to Baduk fairly, and I do not think that fairness can be learned.Kwon Sang-woo trained his body for more than three months with high-intensity action exercises and weight loss of 8kg or more for the movie; as a result, he completed a body of 9% body fat.He completed the Ear character, crossing Baduk and Action exercises.It will be released on November 7th.Star

Actor Kwon Sang-woo has revealed his confidence in the film.

Kwon Sang-woo said in an interview with the film "Faith Han Su: Ear" (director Regan) at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 31st, "I think it would have been more burdensome if I went to the same tone of the movie that the wonderful Jung Woo-sung senior had done."

"Although it is a series, 'Ear' is a different story and I wanted to have a part that I could challenge." "I think there is definitely a difference from the previous work," he said.

"I saw it at the time of opening, but I did not watch the movie on purpose when I filmed it." "I recently saw a summary of the movie on YouTube, but Jung Woo-sung was so cool and fun. So I was a little nervous," she smiled.

"Faith One Number: Ear" is a film in which Ear (Kwon Sang-woo), who lost everything to Baduk and survived alone, plays a life-and-death showdown with those who have ghostly Baduk in the world of the cold bet Baduk edition.

It is attracting attention as a spin-off series of Faith One Number' starring Jung Woo-sung, which was released in 2014. At that time, Faith Han Su' was attracted attention with a fresh meeting called Baduk and Action, and it succeeded in box office with 3.56 million viewers.

Kwon Sang-woo said, "I think I have come closer to the fun and essence of Baduk," he said. "If the element as an Action movie was big, this time I will do everything with Baduk. "I do not think it will be boring for those who do not know Baduk, such as shorthand Baduk, one-color Baduk, and four-color Baduk."

"There is a scene of the scene, but on the Baduk plate, it is a person who goes to Baduk fairly, and I do not think that fairness can be lEarned."

Kwon Sang-woo trained his body for more than three months with high-intensity Action exercises and weight loss of 8kg or more for the movie; as a result, he completed a body of 9% body fat. He completed the Ear character, crossing Baduk and Action exercises.

It will be released on November 7th.

Star