'English VinglishFM' Kwak Dong-yeon "Park Bo-gum, I'm Keeping Contact"

Actor Kwak Dong-yeon showed off his friendship with Park Bo-gum and Lee Si-eonActor Kwak Dong-yeon appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U radio English Vinglish FM Jang Sung-gyu which was broadcast on the morning of the 25th.Kwak Dong-yeon mentioned Actor Park Bo-gum, who made a connection with KBS2 drama Gurmigreen Moonlight.I am busy and I do not see it often, he said, but I am constantly in touch.When I meet, I eat delicious things and eat coffee at a cafe, he added.Actor Lee Si-eon, who met with SBS drama Modern Farmer, also mentioned.Kwak Dong-yeon said, I am 15 years old from Lee Si-eon.I think I learned a lot about how to treat adults by spending time with my brother. Kwak Dong-yeon also smiled, saying, I buy a lot of delicious things for my brother.

Actor Kwak Dong-yeon showed off his friendship with Park Bo-gum and Lee Si-eon

Actor Kwak Dong-yeon appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U radio 'English Vinglish FM Jang Sung-gyu' which was broadcast on the morning of the 25th.

Kwak Dong-yeon mentioned Actor Park Bo-gum, who made a connection with KBS2 drama 'Gurmigreen Moonlight'.

"I am busy and I do not see it often," he said, "but I am constantly in touch." "When I meet, I eat delicious things and eat coffee at a cafe," he added.

Actor Lee Si-eon, who met with SBS drama 'Modern Farmer', also mentioned. Kwak Dong-yeon said, "I am 15 years old from Lee Si-eon." I think I learned a lot about how to treat adults by spending time with my brother. "

Kwak Dong-yeon also smiled, saying, "I buy a lot of delicious things for my brother."