Kwak Dong-yeon, Park Bo-gum and Friendship and Poetry "When you meet, you do 'this'"

On the day, Kwak Dong-yeon mentioned Park Bo-gum, saying, Im busy and I dont see it often, but Im still in touch.I do not like to drink, so when I meet, I eat delicious things and drink coffee at a cafe. I have never been to a karaoke room together. As for Lee Si-eon, he also said, I met while I was in the drama. Im 15 years old. Im living like my brother and Friend.I think I learned a lot about how to treat adults while spending time with my brother. He buys a lot of delicious things.

On the day, Kwak Dong-yeon mentioned Park Bo-gum, saying, "I'm busy and I don't see it often, but I'm still in touch. I do not like to drink, so when I meet, I eat delicious things and drink coffee at a cafe. I have never been to a karaoke room together. "

As for Lee Si-eon, he also said, "I met while I was in the drama. I'm 15 years old. I'm living like my brother and Friend. I think I learned a lot about how to treat adults while spending time with my brother. He buys a lot of delicious things. "