Kwak Dong-yeon "Park Bo-gum? Drink Cafe Coffee with me when you meet."

Actor Kwak Dong-yeon flaunted his fraternity with Park Bo-gum and Lee Si-eonActor Kwak Dong-yeon appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U Good Morning FM Jang Sung-gyu broadcast on October 25th.On the day, Kwak Dong-yeon said of Park Bo-gum, Im busy and I dont see it often, but Im still in touch.I do not like to drink, so I eat delicious things and eat coffee at Cafe. I have never been to a karaoke room together. As for Lee Si-eon, he said, I met while I was in the drama. Im 15 years old. Im like my brother and Friend.I think I learned a lot about how to treat adults while spending time with my brother. He buys a lot of delicious things. Meanwhile, Kwak Dong-yeon appeared with Park Bo-gum in KBS 2TV drama Gurmigreen Moonlight.Kwak Dong-yeon also appeared with Lee Si-eon in SBS drama Modern Farmer.

Actor Kwak Dong-yeon flaunted his fraternity with Park Bo-gum and Lee Si-eon

Actor Kwak Dong-yeon appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U 'Good Morning FM Jang Sung-gyu' broadcast on October 25th.

On the day, Kwak Dong-yeon said of Park Bo-gum, "I'm busy and I don't see it often, but I'm still in touch. I do not like to drink, so I eat delicious things and eat Coffee at Cafe. I have never been to a karaoke room together. "

As for Lee Si-eon, he said, "I met while I was in the drama. I'm 15 years old. I'm like my brother and Friend. I think I learned a lot about how to treat adults while spending time with my brother. He buys a lot of delicious things. "

Meanwhile, Kwak Dong-yeon appeared with Park Bo-gum in KBS 2TV drama 'Gurmigreen Moonlight'. Kwak Dong-yeon also appeared with Lee Si-eon in SBS drama 'Modern Farmer'.