Kang Ki-young, Actor Comedian: 'I picked my brother's car'

Actor Kang Ki-young has released a photo of himself sitting in a forklift.Kang Ki-young posted a picture on October 24 with an article entitled New Car Picking on his personal instagram.In the photo, Kang Ki-young is sitting on the wheel of a forklift car used to carry heavy loads.Kang Ki-youngs eyes are charismatic so that they do not fit the situation, and a passage of the song Brother Cha of Incredible, Tablo, and Jinusean comes to mind.Kang Ki-young showed an Actor but excellent gag sense through a post.The netizens who watched Kang Ki-youngs photos left a pleasant comment such as I picked up my brothers car and pick you up and I think its a used car?Choi Yu-jin

Actor Kang Ki-young has released a photo of himself sitting in a forklift.

Kang Ki-young posted a picture on October 24 with an article entitled "New Car Picking" on his personal instagram. In the photo, Kang Ki-young is sitting on the wheel of a forklift car used to carry heavy loads. Kang Ki-young's eyes are charismatic so that they do not fit the situation, and a passage of the song "Brother Cha" of Incredible, Tablo, and Jinusean comes to mind.

Kang Ki-young showed an Actor but excellent gag sense through a post. The netizens who watched Kang Ki-young's photos left a pleasant comment such as "I picked up my brother's car and pick you up" and "I think it's a used car?"

Choi Yu-jin