Jung Woo-sung witness story "I stopped by Alcoholic drink and went to Bear and Joju"

SBSs Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on the 29th, interviewed a netizen A who left a witness story of the so-called Jung Woo-sung Alcoholic drink on Instagram.A said in an earlier Instagram post, Alcoholic drink is Jung Woo-sung true story in our room.Woo Sung gave me a Bear and Joju ride at the front. Mr. A said in the production team and interview, There was an Alcoholic drink, and Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo are walking around in the front room.I heard a sound, and it seems that Jung Woo-sung (in my room) stopped by for a while, he said.I had three people (and I had one) including myself, who took Beer and Soju and gave it to me by Jung Woo-sung.dong-a.com digital news team

SBS's Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on the 29th, Interviewed a netizen A who left a witness story of the so-called Jung Woo-sung Alcoholic drink on Instagram.

A said in an earlier Instagram post, "Alcoholic drink is Jung Woo-sung true story in our room. Woo Sung gave me a Bear and Joju ride at the front. "

Mr. A said in the production team and Interview, "There was an Alcoholic drink, and Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo are walking around in the front room. “I heard a sound, and it seems that Jung Woo-sung (in my room) stopped by for a while,” he said. “I had three people (and I had one) including myself, who took Beer and Soju and gave it to me by Jung Woo-sung.

dong-a.com digital news team