Jung Woo-sung witness story .."Jung Woo-sung and 'Bear and Joju' to toast."

A witness story by actor Jung Woo-sung has been on the topic.On the 29th, SBS Full Entertainment Midnight, I interviewed netizen A who posted the so-called Jung Woo-sung Alcoholic drink witness through SNS.Mr. A said to his SNS, Alcoholic drink is Jung Woo-sung true story in our room.Woo Sung gave me a Bear and Joju ride at the front. Mr. A said in the production team and interview, There was an alcoholic drink, and Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo are walking around in the front room.So we made a sound without knowing it, he said. I heard the sound, so Jung Woo-sung stopped by (the room where I was).I had three people (there were) including me, and Jung Woo-sung gave me beer and soju. We all toasted together. (Jung Woo-sung) also has a sweet neck sound, and its just good to not be in my ears, no matter what the neck sound is, he said.Midnight Jung Woo-sung witness story Alcoholic drink Jung Woo-sung met to celebrate

A witness story by actor Jung Woo-sung has been on the topic.

On the 29th, SBS 'Full Entertainment Midnight', I Interviewed netizen A who posted the so-called Jung Woo-sung Alcoholic drink witness' through SNS.

Mr. A said to his SNS, "Alcoholic drink is Jung Woo-sung true story in our room. Woo Sung gave me a Bear and Joju ride at the front. "

Mr. A said in the production team and Interview, "There was an Alcoholic drink, and Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo are walking around in the front room. So we made a sound without knowing it, "he said." I heard the sound, so Jung Woo-sung stopped by (the room where I was). "I had three people (there were) including me, and Jung Woo-sung gave me beer and soju. We all toasted together."

" (Jung Woo-sung) also has a sweet neck sound, and it's just good to not be in my ears, no matter what the neck sound is," he said.

'Midnight' Jung Woo-sung witness story Alcoholic drink Jung Woo-sung met 'to celebrate'