Jung Woo-sung witness, envious of the netizen "I want you to come to our company Alcoholic drink"

While the actor Jung Woo-sung was reported to have appeared in the Alcoholic drink place of the general public, the netizens envied it.In the SBS entertainment information program Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on the 29th, the story of a netizen A who met Jung Woo-sung at the company Alcoholic drink was revealed.A has been a hot topic since he posted a photo of his authentication on his SNS with an article entitled Alcoholic drink is Jung Woo-sung true story in our room, and Woo Sung gave me a Bear and Joju (Shochu + Beer) in front of the man.Mr. A said in the Midnight and telephone interview, There was an Alcoholic drink in the front room, Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo.Jung Woo-sung also passed by and shouted without our knowledge. I heard a sound, and Jung Woo-sung (in my room) stopped by for a while, he said. I was looking at a unique look, he said.I had about three people, including me, and Jung Woo-sung toasted and drank together because he got Bear and Joju, he said. I watched Jung Woo-sung when he shot one shot rather than drinking together.I feel like CF is hologramed, and my voice is sweet, and I dont hear anything or voice, but it was just good, A said, adding a vivid appreciation to the smile.The netizens who encountered it said, I really envy them.I would like to come to the restaurant where I am living and to come to our company Alcoholic drink. He responded with envy, admiring that he would like to come to Jung Woo-sung, Ha Jung-woo, Lee Jung-jae, andMeanwhile, Jung Woo-sung won the Human Rights Award at the 12th Nogunri Peace Prize ceremony on the 18th.Since Jung Woo-sung was appointed as an honorary ambassador to the UN refugee agency in 2014, we have appreciated the fact that he has contributed to the spread of consensus on refugee issues for five years now, the judging committee said.PhotosSBS screen capture

While the actor Jung Woo-sung was reported to have appeared in the Alcoholic drink place of the general public, the netizens envied it.

In the sbs entertainment information program Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on the 29th, the story of a netizen A who met Jung Woo-sung at the company Alcoholic drink was revealed. A has been a hot topic since he posted a photo of his authentication on his SNS with an article entitled "Alcoholic drink is Jung Woo-sung true story in our room," and "Woo Sung gave me a Bear and Joju (Shochu + Beer) in front of the man."

Mr. A said in the "Midnight" and telephone Interview, "There was an Alcoholic drink in the front room, Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo. Jung Woo-sung also passed by and shouted without our knowledge. " “I heard a sound, and Jung Woo-sung (in my room) stopped by for a while,” he said. “I was looking at a unique look,” he said.

"I had about three people, including me, and Jung Woo-sung toasted and drank together because he got 'Bear and Joju'," he said. "I watched Jung Woo-sung when he shot one shot rather than drinking together." “I feel like CF is hologramed, and my voice is sweet, and I don’t hear anything or voice, but it was just good,” A said, adding a vivid appreciation to the smile.

The netizens who encountered it said, "I really envy them. I would like to come to the restaurant where I am living and to come to our company Alcoholic drink. "He responded with envy, admiring that he would like to come to Jung Woo-sung, Ha Jung-woo, Lee Jung-jae, and"

Meanwhile, Jung Woo-sung won the Human Rights Award at the 12th Nogunri Peace Prize ceremony on the 18th. “Since Jung Woo-sung was appointed as an honorary ambassador to the UN refugee agency in 2014, we have appreciated the fact that he has contributed to the spread of consensus on refugee issues for five years now,” the judging committee said.

Photossbs screen capture