Han Sun-hwa "I'm proud to see Han Seung-woo, Cheering and Encouraging"

Actor Han Sun-hwa has decorated the November issue of fashion magazine Maria Grazia Cucinotta.This picture, which emphasizes the subtle toffe color and brown color makeup, features the soft and fascinating beauty of Han Sun-hwa.It has been reborn as an atmosphere of autumn goddess, perfecting the beauty look of various brown color points with eyes and lips.In an interview with Maria Grazia Cucinotta, she was able to hear her true story growing one step further as an Actor.When asked what the changes were as I started acting, I said, I was worried because I had a responsibility and homework to deal with myself rather than when I was young.There are many things that are cautious and more cautious. I feel matured because of these inner changes. I am so proud of seeing my brother (Han Seung-woo), who started his activities as an X-won.I tried not to tell my brother who just started to think that my sister, my sister, should not be a stumbling block.I cheered and encouraged him to step up and step up on his own, he said. The whiteness of the face and the hardness of trying to work resemble each other.Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa has recently confirmed her appearance in an independent feature film and is set to start filming soon.Her interviews with her pictures can be found in the November issue of Maria Grazia Cucinotta magazine.

Actor Han Sun-hwa has decorated the November issue of fashion magazine Maria Grazia Cucinotta.

This picture, which emphasizes the subtle toffe color and brown color makeup, features the soft and fascinating beauty of Han Sun-hwa. It has been reborn as an atmosphere of autumn goddess, perfecting the beauty look of various brown color points with eyes and lips.

In an interview with Maria Grazia Cucinotta, she was able to hear her true story growing one step further as an Actor. When asked what the changes were as I started acting, I said, "I was worried because I had a responsibility and homework to deal with myself rather than when I was young. There are many things that are cautious and more cautious. I feel matured because of these inner changes. "

"I am so proud of seeing my brother (Han Seung-woo), who started his activities as an X-won. I tried not to tell my brother who just started to think that my sister, my sister, should not be a stumbling block. “I cheered and encouraged him to step up and step up on his own,” he said. “The whiteness of the face and the hardness of trying to work resemble each other.

Meanwhile, Han Sun-hwa has recently confirmed her appearance in an independent feature film and is set to start filming soon. Her interviews with her pictures can be found in the November issue of Maria Grazia Cucinotta magazine.