Han Sun-hwa "I'm proud of my brother han seung-woo X1 activity, I don't want to be a stumbling block."

Actor Han Sun-hwa is talking about his brother X1 han seung-woo.On the 21st, Han Sun-hwa mentioned his brother, Han seung-woo, who started his career as X1 in the magazine Maria Grazia Cucinotta pictorial.In an interview, Han Sun-hwa said, I am so proud that I did not want to be teased by the idea that my sister, my sister, should not be a stumbling block to my brother who is just starting.My brother cheered and encouraged me from behind, he confessed. The white face and the hard work are similar to each other.Han Sun-hwa appeared with his brother Han Seung-woo in the KBS2 entertainment program Youth Unfortunate in 2010 and announced his face.Han Seung-woo debuted as a group Victon in 2016 and appeared on Mnet audition program Produce X101 this year and is being selected as the final member of X1.

Actor Han Sun-hwa is talking about his brother X1 han seung-woo.

On the 21st, Han Sun-hwa mentioned his brother, han seung-woo, who started his career as X1 in the magazine Maria Grazia Cucinotta pictorial. In an interview, Han Sun-hwa said, "I am so proud that I did not want to be teased by the idea that my sister, my sister, should not be a stumbling block to my brother who is just starting. "My brother cheered and encouraged me from behind," he confessed. "The white face and the hard work are similar to each other.

Han Sun-hwa appeared with his brother han seung-woo in the KBS2 entertainment program 'Youth Unfortunate' in 2010 and announced his face. han seung-woo debuted as a group Victon in 2016 and appeared on Mnet audition program 'Produce X101' this year and is being selected as the final member of 'X1'.