Running Man' Go Min-si "I'm angry in the inside, I go to Yoga at 4 am"

Actor Go Min-si reveals his hobbyGo Min-si and Hwang Bo-ra appeared on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 27th.I couldnt sleep, I was angry, so I go to Yoga at 4 a.m., said Go Min-si, who was surprised to hear that Ji Suk-jin said, Do you come out at that time?Yoo Jae-Suk said, When I saw it, I thought that my teacher would be late, so I slept on a yoga mat and woke up when Mr. Minshi came.

Actor Go Min-si reveals his hobby

Go Min-si and Hwang Bo-ra appeared on sbs Running Man' broadcast on the 27th.

"I couldn't sleep, I was angry, so I go to Yoga at 4 a.m.," said Go Min-si, who was surprised to hear that Ji Suk-jin said, "Do you come out at that time?"

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "When I saw it, I thought that my teacher would be late, so I slept on a Yoga mat and woke up when Mr. Minshi came."