Running Man' Go Min-si "I go to Yoga at 4 am because I have a lot of anger"

Actor Go Min-si says he leaves Yoga early in the morningActor Hwang Bora and Go Min-si appeared on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 27th and showed off their candid charm.I didnt sleep the other day, said Go Min-si.I go to Yoga because I am angry, so I went to Yoga Academy at 4 am, he said. If you emit energy, you will sink.So Ji Seok-jin said, Is the teacher coming out at that time? He said, What is your trouble?Yoo Jae-seok also said, When I saw it, I thought that my teacher would be late, so I slept on a yoga mat and woke up when Mr. Minshi came.Meanwhile, Go Min-si made her debut in 2017 through SBS drama Bizarre She.He later appeared in the drama Live, 100 million stars from the sky, I like it if I like it, and the movie Witch.Currently, he is appearing in SBS drama Secret Boutique.

Actor Go Min-si says he leaves Yoga early in the morning

Actor Hwang Bora and Go Min-si appeared on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 27th and showed off their candid charm.

"I didn't sleep the other day," said Go Min-si.

"I go to Yoga because I am angry, so I went to Yoga Academy at 4 am," he said. "If you emit energy, you will sink."

So Ji Seok-jin said, "Is the teacher coming out at that time?" He said, "What is your trouble?"

Yoo Jae-seok also said, "When I saw it, I thought that my teacher would be late, so I slept on a Yoga mat and woke up when Mr. Minshi came."

Meanwhile, Go Min-si made her debut in 2017 through SBS drama 'Bizarre She'. He later appeared in the drama 'Live', '100 million stars from the sky', 'I like it if I like it', and the movie 'Witch'.

Currently, he is appearing in SBS drama 'Secret Boutique'.