Jeon Do-yeon "The Long Knowing Jung Woo-sung and the First Acting co-work 'Food' in 'Zipuragirado'"

Actor Jeon Do-yeon said that he met Jung Woo-sung, who he usually knew, and the movie The Animals Who Want to Grab a straw.On the afternoon of the 5th, the movie Birthday open talk was held at the outdoor stage of the Udong Film Hall in Haeundae-gu, Busan, with director Lee Jong-eon and actor Jeon Do-yeon attending.Jeon Do-yeon has Acted Mother Sunnam, who lost her son in the MV Sewol disaster.Jeon Do-yeon said, When I played the role of Shin Ae of Secret Sunshine, I was so hard that I decided not to play the mother who lost my child again.After Secret Sunshine, many of those roles were suggested, and it was all over.I struggled to get out of those roles for a long time (and I thought I would go back into it if I did my birthday). I did not think I could let go of my birthday in my mind.I came back to other actors and came back to me. Jung Woo-sung and Jeon Do-yeon, who will show off animals that want to catch straws, are the stories of various people chasing money bags. It is the same age as Jung Woo-sung and has not been for a long time.But he never did. Ive met him on the road, but it was awkward to see him at the scene.I was like Jung Woo-sung and an old lover, and I wanted to be able to do this act while shooting a god who is doing rice and charming in the movie, he said. It was so fun to shoot after I endured it.Birthday is a story about those who have lost their precious people due to the MV Sewol disaster on April 16, 2014, sharing their memories with each other.It opened in April and mobilized 119 million Audiences.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon said that he met Jung Woo-sung, who he usually knew, and the movie "The Animals Who Want to Grab a straw".

On the afternoon of the 5th, the movie "Birthday" open talk was held at the outdoor stage of the Udong Film Hall in Haeundae-gu, Busan, with director Lee Jong-eon and Actor Jeon Do-yeon attending.

Jeon Do-yeon has Acted Mother Sunnam, who lost her son in the MV Sewol disaster. Jeon Do-yeon said, "When I played the role of Shin Ae of 'Secret Sunshine', I was so hard that I decided not to play the mother who lost my child again. After Secret Sunshine, many of those roles were suggested, and it was all over. I struggled to get out of those roles for a long time (and I thought I would go back into it if I did my birthday). "I did not think I could let go of my birthday in my mind. I came back to other Actors and came back to me. "

Jung Woo-sung and Jeon Do-yeon, who will show off animals that want to catch straws, are the stories of various people chasing money bags. "It is the same age as Jung Woo-sung and has not been for a long time. But he never did. I’ve met him on the road, but it was awkward to see him at the scene.” “I was like Jung Woo-sung and an old lover, and I wanted to be able to do this act while shooting a god who is doing rice and charming in the movie,” he said. “It was so fun to shoot after I endured it.”

Birthday is a story about those who have lost their precious people due to the MV Sewol disaster on April 16, 2014, sharing their memories with each other. It opened in April and mobilized 119 million Audiences.