Jeon Do-yeon "Jung Woo-sung and the first co-work, the charm was awkward."

Busan=) = Actor Jeon Do-yeon was embarrassed to say that filming with Actor Jung Woo-sung, who was the first to be together in the movie The Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep, was awkward.Jeon Do-yeon first co-worked Jung Woo-sung and Beasts Who Want to Hold a Jeep at the open talk of the movie Birthday (director Lee Jong-eon) held at the Udong Film Hall in Haeundae-gu, Busan on the afternoon of the 5th. I thought it was the same age as Jung Woo-sung and I never worked.I have met a lot of people on my way to the private spot, but it was awkward to see it on the spot. In fact, theres no melodies and an episode of money bags between characters looks like a lump; it was so awkward to shoot with (Chung) Guizhou at first, he said once again.In the meantime, Jeon Do-yeon said, I shot birthday and shot it right away.I was a familiar lover who was so old and familiar with Jung Woo-sung while shooting such a realistic movie.I first knew that I could not act like that. I thought I was not doing such an act, but it was so awkward when I did it. It was so fun to endure shooting, and I was sorry to end when I wanted to do something more, as well as the character and the relationship with (Chung) Guizhou in the movie.Meanwhile, the movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray starring Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung is a mystery thriller film about what happens when people who are surrounded by different desires are caught in a desperate situation and what they choose to catch even straw is unexpected.

Busan=) = Actor Jeon Do-yeon was embarrassed to say that filming with Actor Jung Woo-sung, who was the first to be together in the movie "The Animals Wanting to Hold a Jeep," was awkward.

Jeon Do-yeon first co-worked Jung Woo-sung and "Beasts Who Want to Hold a Jeep" at the open talk of the movie "Birthday" (director Lee Jong-eon) held at the Udong Film Hall in Haeundae-gu, Busan on the afternoon of the 5th. "I thought it was the same age as Jung Woo-sung and I never worked. I have met a lot of people on my way to the private spot, but it was awkward to see it on the spot. "

"In fact, there's no melodies and an episode of money bags between characters looks like a lump; it was so awkward to shoot with (Chung) Guizhou at first," he said once again.

In the meantime, Jeon Do-yeon said, "I shot 'birthday' and shot it right away. I was a familiar lover who was so old and familiar with Jung Woo-sung while shooting such a realistic movie. I first knew that I could not act like that. I thought I was not doing such an act, but it was so awkward when I did it. "

"It was so fun to endure shooting, and I was sorry to end when I wanted to do something more, as well as the character and the relationship with (Chung) Guizhou in the movie."

Meanwhile, the movie "The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray" starring Jeon Do-yeon and Jung Woo-sung is a mystery thriller film about what happens when people who are surrounded by different desires are caught in a desperate situation and what they choose to catch even straw is unexpected.