"Jung Woo-sung and First Work" #Komidi revealed by Jean Do-yeon

Actor Jeon Do-yeon has told a variety of stories, from the introduction of his next co-work with Jung Woo-sung to his desire for Komidi.Jeon Do-yeon attended the movie Birthday open talk at the outdoor theater of Haeundae-gu, Busan on May 5.On this day, Jeon Do-yeon said, It was originally this year, but it was delayed to early next year. Following the birth date, he said that he is about to release his next film, The beasts who want to catch straw.I have been with Jung Woo-sung for a long time and have been the same age.But I have never done a work together, he said. I have seen it often in the private sector, but it was awkward to see it on the spot. While filming this work, he said that he had the idea that he could not act.There was a scene where I was charming while giving (Jung Woo-sung) rice, and (so awkward) I found out that I couldnt do that, said Jeon Do-yeon, who was nervous.It is a movie that does not have a melodrama, and it is a story about several people who chase and chase money bags.Finally, Jeon Do-yeon showed a desire for Komidi movie appearances.I thought I did a lot of work, but I did not do Komidi, said Jeon Do-yeon, I want to try Komidi movies and Im choosing.

Actor Jeon Do-yeon has told a variety of stories, from the introduction of his next co-work with Jung Woo-sung to his desire for Komidi.

Jeon Do-yeon attended the movie "Birthday" open talk at the outdoor Theater of Haeundae-gu, Busan on May 5.

On this day, Jeon Do-yeon said, "It was originally this year, but it was delayed to early next year." Following the birth date, he said that he is about to release his next film, "The beasts who want to catch straw."

"I have been with Jung Woo-sung for a long time and have been the same age. But I have never done a work together, "he said." I have seen it often in the private sector, but it was awkward to see it on the spot. "

While filming this work, he said that he had the idea that he could not act. "There was a scene where I was charming while giving (Jung Woo-sung) rice, and (so awkward) I found out that I couldn't do that," said Jeon Do-yeon, who was nervous.

"It is a movie that does not have a melodrama, and it is a story about several people who chase and chase money bags."

Finally, Jeon Do-yeon showed a desire for Komidi movie appearances. "I thought I did a lot of work, but I did not do Komidi," said Jeon Do-yeon, "I want to try Komidi movies and I'm choosing."