Han Ji-min 'autumn night with perfect beauty blushing eyes'

Actor Han Ji-min attended the 2019 Korea Popular Culture Art Prize red carpet held at the Olympic Hall in Bangi-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 30th.Han Ji-min, who received the prime ministers commendation on the day, said, I am sorry that I can stand like this in an honorable place. Despite the lack of it, I met a good character in the work and I was able to stand up to this day because of it.I will do my best to communicate with the public with the true acting by constantly worrying about the actor with responsibility without forgetting the gratitude. On the other hand, the Popular Culture Art Prize, which celebrated its 10th anniversary this year, was awarded a government award to raise the social status of popular culture and arts and the motivation of popular culture artists. The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism awarded a total of 28 (teams) including five cultural medals, six presidential awards, eight prime minister awards, and nine Ministerial Commendations (teams).

Actor Han Ji-min attended the '2019 Korea Popular Culture Art Prize' red carpet held at the Olympic Hall in Bangi-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 30th.

Han Ji-min, who received the prime minister's commendation on the day, said, "I am sorry that I can stand like this in an honorable place." Despite the lack of it, I met a good character in the work and I was able to stand up to this day because of it. I will do my best to communicate with the public with the true acting by constantly worrying about the Actor with responsibility without forgetting the gratitude. "

On the other hand, the Popular Culture Art Prize, which celebrated its 10th anniversary this year, was awarded a government award to raise the social status of popular culture and arts and the motivation of popular culture artists. The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism awarded a total of 28 (teams) including five cultural medals, six presidential awards, eight prime minister awards, and nine Ministerial Commendations (teams).