Kim, Kun - 'Fudu X' Hanpuli, apron and 'Love Shot' dance

Kim, Kun - covered the EXO Love Shot danceKim and Kun-, who appeared on the olive channel Idol Social Dining (hereinafter Asoda) broadcast on October 17, made friends by making meals with Jing Se-woon, SF9 personality and AB6IX former.Kim, Kun -, Jin Se - woon, Inseong, and Jeon Woong, who made their own kochujang stew, tteokgalbi doduk roast, egg rolls, sat around the table and started eating together.After a certain meal, Lee Seok-hoon asked four people, Do you want to cover this team song?First of all, the personality said, The team member covered the song My Sea by Jing Se-woon at the concert.I liked the song so much that I asked who it was, and I liked it. I immediately called My Sea and made him proud of Jin Se-woon.Kim and Kun said, When I was producing X101, I really wanted to do it, but it was EXOs Love Shot.Lee Seok-hoon urged him to dance on the spot, and Kim and Kun- were surprised that he was doing an apron and doing it here.Kim and Kun - were embarrassed for a while and showed a powerful choreography of Love Shot and received applause from four people.Kim, Kun- said, I tried it in rainy places, but I first tried it with an apron.Lee Ha-na
Kim, Kun - covered the EXO Love Shot danceKim and Kun-, who appeared on the olive channel Idol Social Dining (hereinafter Asoda) broadcast on October 17, made friends by making meals with Jing Se-woon, SF9 personality and AB6IX former.Kim, Kun -, Jin Se - woon, Inseong, and Jeon Woong, who made their own kochujang stew, tteokgalbi doduk roast, egg rolls, sat around the table and started eating together.After a certain meal, Lee Seok-hoon asked four people, Do you want to cover this team song?First of all, the personality said, The team member covered the song My Sea by Jing Se-woon at the concert.I liked the song so much that I asked who it was, and I liked it. I immediately called My Sea and made him proud of Jin Se-woon.Kim and Kun said, When I was producing X101, I really wanted to do it, but it was EXOs Love Shot.Lee Seok-hoon urged him to dance on the spot, and Kim and Kun- were surprised that he was doing an apron and doing it here.Kim and Kun - were embarrassed for a while and showed a powerful choreography of Love Shot and received applause from four people.Kim, Kun- said, I tried it in rainy places, but I first tried it with an apron.Lee Ha-na

Kim, Kun - covered the EXO 'Love Shot' dance

Kim and Kun-, who appeared on the olive channel Idol Social Dining (hereinafter Asoda) broadcast on October 17, made friends by making meals with Jing Se-woon, SF9 personality and AB6IX former.

Kim, Kun -, Jin Se - woon, Inseong, and Jeon Woong, who made their own kochujang stew, tteokgalbi doduk roast, egg rolls, sat around the table and started eating together.

After a certain meal, Lee Seok-hoon asked four people, "Do you want to cover this team song?"

First of all, the personality said, "The team member covered the song 'My Sea' by Jing Se-woon at the concert. I liked the song so much that I asked who it was, and I liked it. "I immediately called" My Sea "and made him proud of Jin Se-woon.

Kim and Kun said, "When I was producing X101, I really wanted to do it, but it was EXO's 'Love Shot'." Lee Seok-hoon urged him to dance on the spot, and Kim and Kun- were surprised that he was "doing an apron and doing it here."

Kim and Kun - were embarrassed for a while and showed a powerful choreography of 'Love Shot' and received applause from four people. Kim, Kun- said, "I tried it in rainy places, but I first tried it with an apron."

Lee Ha-na