Ji Suk-jin, who finished Running Man' fan meeting, laughed "Hello to Yoo Jae-Suk only" after the back-up dinner

Yoo Jae-Suk has confessed what happened in the fan meeting back-up.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 29th, Running Man members who finished fan meeting recalled the time of the back-up meal.On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk opened the door saying that Ji Suk-jin served the meal.My brother Seok-jin asked me to all have a meal together after fan meeting; we had five delicious (suppers), Yoo Jae-Suk said.I ate meat and I was so delicious that I asked for a few pieces, and my brother looked at me, he said. I told him I would know because I lived.Lee Kwang-soo, who was with him in the backyard, added, Bob was bought by his brother, and (we) Park Jae-seok greeted his brother.Ji Suk-jin pointed to Yoo Jae-Suk and said, I only greeted him.Yoo Jae-Suk said, (Ji Suk-jin also) Park Jae-seok I went to eat well.

Yoo Jae-Suk has confessed what happened in the fan meeting back-up.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 29th, Running Man members who finished fan meeting recalled the time of the back-up meal.

On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk opened the door saying that Ji Suk-jin served the meal. "My brother Seok-jin asked me to all have a meal together after fan meeting; we had five delicious (suppers)," Yoo Jae-Suk said.

"I ate meat and I was so delicious that I asked for a few pieces, and my brother looked at me," he said. "I told him I would know because I lived."

Lee Kwang-soo, who was with him in the backyard, added, "Bob was bought by his brother, and (we) Park Jae-seok greeted his brother."

Ji Suk-jin pointed to Yoo Jae-Suk and said, "I only greeted him." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "(Ji Suk-jin also) Park Jae-seok I went to eat well."