Yoo Jae-Suk Furious "One Thing From All Here, Going Down Like This."

Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk, who was reborn as a worker, eventually made Furious.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 29th, members who were on Hunkens Race after the 9th anniversary fan meeting were drawn.On the day, the crew proposed a mission to the members to take a vacation. Yoo Jae-Suk, who chose White Snow Field, was Furious, knowing late that the course was a salt salt collection.Yoo Jae-Suk said, How many times do you work on the air these days?I go to work all over the place, he said, If I work like this, I will really fall down. The members of Running Man joked that they were workers, how many jobs are there, I only work, and Now do something comfortable in the studio.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the response, saying, I can not feel relieved if I do that.

Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk, who was reborn as a worker, eventually made Furious.

On sbs Running Man', which was broadcast on the 29th, members who were on 'Hunkens Race' after the 9th anniversary fan meeting were drawn.

On the day, the crew proposed a mission to the members to take a vacation. Yoo Jae-Suk, who chose "White Snow Field," was Furious, knowing late that the course was a salt salt collection. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "How many times do you work on the air these days? I go to work all over the place, "he said," If I work like this, I will really fall down. "

The members of Running Man joked that they were "workers," "how many jobs are there," "I only work," and "Now do something comfortable in the studio." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at the response, saying, "I can not feel relieved if I do that."