Cover dances including Weekly Idol' Weki Meki Choi Yoo-jung, BTS and EXO..."30 songs are available."

Group Weki Meki member Choi Yoo-jung showed off his extraordinary dance skills in Weekly Idol.On MBC Everly Idol, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th, Weki Meki and Everglow appeared as guests.On this day, Choi Yoo-jung attracted attention with the aspect of dance vending machine.He performed cover dance perfectly from BTS hit song, EXOs Love Shot to Celeb fives Celeb Five (I Want to Be Celeb).The surprised MCs asked, How many cover dances are possible? And Choi Yoo-jung replied, I did not count it but it seems to be about 30 songs.MCs said, I think I was born. I was impressed by Choi Yoo-jungs dancing skills.

group Weki Meki member Choi Yoo-jung showed off his extraordinary dance skills in Weekly Idol'.

On MBC Everly Idol, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 4th, Weki Meki and Everglow appeared as guests.

On this day, Choi Yoo-jung attracted attention with the aspect of 'dance vending machine'. He performed cover dance perfectly from BTS hit song, EXO's "Love Shot" to Celeb five's "Celeb five (I Want to Be Celeb).

The surprised MCs asked, "How many cover dances are possible?" And Choi Yoo-jung replied, "I did not count it but it seems to be about 30 songs."

MCs said, "I think I was born." I was impressed by Choi Yoo-jung's dancing skills.