Jang Sung-kyu, Jung Woo-sung Coriander side by side "I can not find it"

Celebrities left witty answers to posts posted by Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyuJang Sung-kyu wrote on his SNS on the 7th, You made it by a fan. I tried to find me.I can not find it. The photo shows the face of Jang Sung-kyu along with actors Jung Woo-sung, Jang Dong-gun, Kang Dong-won, So Ji-seop, Lee Jung-jae, Jo In-sung, Won Bin and Coriander.Broadcaster Park Eun-ji commented, What are you looking for? The comedian Hong Hyun-hee laughed, saying, Just one picture is floating like a magic child.Ji Min of the girl group AOA responded, Wow, I can not see it. Where is it?

Celebrities left witty answers to posts posted by Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu

Jang Sung-kyu wrote on his SNS on the 7th, "You made it by a fan. I tried to find me. I can not find it. "

The photo shows the face of Jang Sung-kyu along with actors Jung Woo-sung, Jang Dong-gun, Kang Dong-won, So Ji-seop, Lee Jung-jae, Jo In-sung, Won Bin and Coriander.

Broadcaster Park Eun-ji commented, "What are you looking for?" The comedian Hong Hyun-hee laughed, saying, "Just one picture is floating like a magic child."

Ji Min of the girl group AOA responded, "Wow, I can not see it. Where is it?"