Jang Sung-kyu, "Jung Woo-sung - Jang Dong-gun, and others..."

Jang Sung-kyu, a former JTBC announcer who recently turned to free, reported on his recent situation.Jang Sung-kyu posted a picture on his Instagram on the 7th with the phrase I made it by a fan and I tried to find me, but eventually failed # I can not find it.In the photo, Jang Sung-kyu is with Jung Woo-sung Jang Dong-gun Won Bin Kang Dong Won, So Ji-seop Lee Jung-jae Jo In-sung,Jang Sung-kyu has appeared on JTBC Knowing Brother on May 18th as a transfer student rather than a gift.He also joined JTBCs new entertainment program Real Life in Respect for Taste - Living in the Living.Jang Sung-kyu is in the process of JTBCs Round 1st Column; Jang Sung-kyu left JTBC and is a freelancer for JTBC Content Hub.On the other hand, comments such as I only see at a glance (Broadcaster Lee So-ra) and Just one picture is floating like a magic child (Gag Woman Hong Hyun-hee) attract attention.

Jang Sung-kyu, a former jtbc announcer who recently turned to free, reported on his recent situation.

Jang Sung-kyu posted a picture on his Instagram on the 7th with the phrase "I made it by a fan and I tried to find me, but eventually failed # I can not find it". In the photo, Jang Sung-kyu is with Jung Woo-sung Jang Dong-gun Won Bin Kang Dong Won, So Ji-seop Lee Jung-jae Jo In-sung,

Jang Sung-kyu has appeared on jtbc 'Knowing Brother' on May 18th as 'a transfer student' rather than 'a gift'. He also joined jtbc's new entertainment program 'Real Life in Respect for Taste - Living in the Living'.

Jang Sung-kyu is in the process of jtbc's "Round 1st Column"; Jang Sung-kyu left jtbc and is a freelancer for jtbc Content Hub.

On the other hand, comments such as "I only see at a glance" (Broadcaster Lee So-ra) and "Just one picture is floating like a magic child" (Gag Woman Hong Hyun-hee) attract attention.