Jang Sung-kyu, Jo In-sung and Won Bin and Jung Woo-sung and So Ji-sub 'same-class handsome pride'

Jang Sung-kyu said on his instagram on the morning of the 7th, I made it by a fan. I tried to find me.But I eventually failed, he said, I can not find it. In the photos he released, black and white photographs of handsome actors representing Korea such as Jung Woo-sung, Jang Dong-gun, Kang Dong-won, So Ji-sub, Lee Jung-jae, Jo In-sung, Won Bin, and Kosu were included in the mosaic.In this post, model Lee So-ra commented, I only see at a glance.The arranger Tak said, Why am I in? The netizens who saw it agreed with Lee So-ra in response to real funny, looks right and I found it at a glance.Meanwhile, Jang Sung-kyu joined JTBC as a special announcer in 2012, but in May of this year he submitted his resignation to JTBC and is working as a freelancer.

Jang Sung-kyu said on his instagram on the morning of the 7th, "I made it by a fan. I tried to find me. But I eventually failed, "he said," I can not find it. "

In the photos he released, black and white photographs of handsome actors representing Korea such as Jung Woo-sung, Jang Dong-gun, Kang Dong-won, So Ji-sub, Lee Jung-jae, Jo In-sung, Won Bin, and Kosu were included in the mosaic.

In this post, model Lee So-ra commented, "I only see at a glance." The arranger Tak said, "Why am I in?" The netizens who saw it agreed with Lee So-ra in response to "real funny", "looks right" and "I found it at a glance". Meanwhile, Jang Sung-kyu joined jtbc as a special announcer in 2012, but in May of this year he submitted his resignation to jtbc and is working as a freelancer.