Jang Sung-kyu, Heart rattle on Chanyeol follower "The Man Who EXO Choices"

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu was delighted with the follower of EXO Chanyeol.Jang Sung-kyu wrote on his Instagram account on September 3, I am a Choices man by EXO, the man who conquered the earth, Chanyeol, reached out to me, I did not believe it.Heart, do not touch me and posted an authentication shot.Jang Sung-kyu then said, It was real after I got my mind together. But I did not look right back, because I did not want to look easy.I grabbed his hand as if I could not win at the end of the mill. Park So-hee

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu was delighted with the follower of EXO Chanyeol.

Jang Sung-kyu wrote on his Instagram account on September 3, "I am a Choices man by EXO, the man who conquered the earth, Chanyeol, reached out to me, I did not believe it. Heart, do not touch me "and posted an authentication shot.

Jang Sung-kyu then said, "It was real after I got my mind together. But I did not look right back, because I did not want to look easy. I grabbed his hand as if I could not win at the end of the mill. "

Park So-hee